Gracie is in my town for the first time!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Shall I start panicking now?

I have a lot of clothes but I heard that these fashion checks are pretty hard to pass.

Edit: She chose 'Cute' as my theme. Okay....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the guide. :)

I'll make sure to save before I check. Funny I think I'll be okay with this first check since I'm wearing mostly cute clothes.

Last edited:
They're not hard at all, in my opinion.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/gracie-fashion-check This will help you, if you have any questions.

Also if you want to unlock the store faster without waiting for Gracie to appear three more times, here is a trick in case you're interested.

After you pass this fashion check, time travel to tomorrow and save and quit. Go back to today, and Gracie will be in your plaza with another fashion check. After you pass that one, just time travel to tomorrow again and save a quit. Go back to today, she will be there again with another fashion check. Do that four times and you'll be done with her fashion checks and you'll unlock the store

They're not hard at all, in my opinion.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/gracie-fashion-check This will help you, if you have any questions.

Also if you want to unlock the store faster without waiting for Gracie to appear three more times, here is a trick in case you're interested.

After you pass this fashion check, time travel to tomorrow and save and quit. Go back to today, and Gracie will be in your plaza with another fashion check. After you pass that one, just time travel to tomorrow again and save a quit. Go back to today, she will be there again with another fashion check. Do that four times and you'll be done with her fashion checks and you'll unlock the store

I'm kind of nervous about time traveling. I do have villager moving in. Is plot resetting a good idea while doing this time traveling?

I use the Thonky guide and it's a great help. I just order what I need and go see her again after six.

I'm not too sure... I think you should finish your plot resetting first, and then once you have all of that done try going back to today and see if Gracie is still there. I imagine she would still be there no matter how much time has passed. I'm not certain though. But I would definitly do your plot resetting first so that you don't mess your town up.

And don't be seduced into time travelling. It's not at all necessary. Gracie will turn up once a week until you pass all four checks.

Back