• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I reset?

I say yes if you never tried to do it without AR.
I would only use AR to redesign my town in AC but yet again I cannot force you to do anything.

I wouldn't. Even if I did use action replay. I reset an AWESOME town I have for almost 2 years, and I regret it SOOO much :(

pokemon master

as I am one of your fridns I strongly say NO you will lose all your friends and it will not be the same, nooks,ables etc will be in different places

yogaba said:
pokemon master

as I am one of your fridns I strongly say NO you will lose all your friends and it will not be the same, nooks,ables etc will be in different places
Um...I'm talking about wild world. I've already reset so this thread should really be closed.

Well you see if you have a friend with ww bring about 100,000 bells and ask them to keep them until after you reset so you don't completley have to work just reset work and go to your friends town and grab 100,000 bells you left to buy furniture and pay off some mortgage so I vote.
Yes but save 100,000 with a friend

I would reset it, especially if you've been hacking it. I played the game truthfully the first time, collecting all the museum items, getting all the gold items, getting all the mortgages paid off and then I used action replay. In all honesty, I regret it. It really takes it out of the game when you hack it. So I recently reset my town, binned my action replay and I've been playing it honestly for the second time, it's so much nicer :)

you bumped it two years by saying "not me" .....

I would reset it, especially if you've been hacking it. I played the game truthfully the first time, collecting all the museum items, getting all the gold items, getting all the mortgages paid off and then I used action replay. In all honesty, I regret it. It really takes it out of the game when you hack it. So I recently reset my town, binned my action replay and I've been playing it honestly for the second time, it's so much nicer :)

and you just bumped it today...

They're new to the forums, probably just didn't notice the date. You could be a bit nicer y'know.

Back