Should I reset?

easpa

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
I have had the game for about two years but I never really played it without an Action Replay. Should I restart the game so I can experience the real thrill of paying off your mortgage or catching the last fish you need to complete your collection?

bittermeat said:
I probably would, but it's your choice.
I know it's my choice, I just feel...unsure. :gyroidconfused: I've connected with a lot of friends using this file...In a way I would like to reset but it'd just feel weird because I'm just so used to playing with this file by now...

If you start over, you might get tired of the game. I always restart my town and I can never get back into it.

bittermeat said:
If you start over, you might get tired of the game. I always restart my town and I can never get back into it.
I might get tired of it but I feel like I won't...I mean,I've had Let's Go To The City since Christmas and I've played it everyday since!

No. Hacking removes any challenge in a game. It's fun for the first day, then it gets boring.

-Ryan- said:
i would say yes

it's alota funnier
Funnier? Do you mean fun? Also there is no need to reset. There is much more fun stuff you can do editing your town with a AR.

Mr_Hobo said:
-Ryan- said:
i would say yes

it's alota funnier
Funnier? Do you mean fun? Also there is no need to reset. There is much more fun stuff you can do editing your town with a AR.
I know but I feel like I've done everything without even trying and that's no fun...

You should restart. :gyroid:
I've heard that a lot of people get bored fairly quick from it since you can get pretty much any item and infinite bells from action replay.

yianni1578 said:
You should restart. :gyroid:
I've heard that a lot of people get bored fairly quick from it since you can get pretty much any item and infinite bells from action replay.
Yeah...I got bored really quickly...

Back