What kind of 3ds do you play Animal Crossing on?

I play it on a ice white (and black, if screen face counts) O3DS (old 3DS, the 2011 model, non-XL). The only problem with the early 3DS models is that they weren't built very well and would often have issues (e.g. I have two thrips/thunderflies under my top screen which have been there for months and my bottom screen is able to be slightly rotated left or right).
Here's an image of it:

10848343-1684343855174577.jpg

I have the pink & white N3DS LL fitted with Sentimental Circus plates and a Korilakkuma stylus x)

I have the pink & white N3DS LL fitted with Sentimental Circus plates and a Korilakkuma stylus x)

that sounds so cute!!
i used to have a pink&white XL 3ds but the hinges broke from opening and closing. apparently that's a common thing :/

I bought a 3DS JUST for Animal Crossing New Leaf! It was a big step for me but I did it and don't regret it a single bit! I was conflicted on whether to buy a 3DS or a 3DS XL. I went with the larger one and am still happy I did! It's the pink and white 3DS XL. C: I bought it with New Leaf. Such an awesome purchase!

Mine is a gold/black New Nintendo 3DS XL Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Also have a black New Nintendo 3DS XL.

n2J2vDH.png

I bought a 3DS JUST for Animal Crossing New Leaf! It was a big step for me but I did it and don't regret it a single bit! I was conflicted on whether to buy a 3DS or a 3DS XL. I went with the larger one and am still happy I did! It's the pink and white 3DS XL. C: I bought it with New Leaf. Such an awesome purchase!

that's exactly why I bought my first 3ds, for acnl :blush:

Red 2DS c:

beautiful c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I play it on a ice white (and black, if screen face counts) O3DS (old 3DS, the 2011 model, non-XL). The only problem with the early 3DS models is that they weren't built very well and would often have issues (e.g. I have two thrips/thunderflies under my top screen which have been there for months and my bottom screen is able to be slightly rotated left or right).
Here's an image of it:

View attachment 201525

That color scheme was the best and I wanted it so bad!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's so cute!! you should take a picture of it! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds awesome corrie! I bought my black 3ds XL with pokemon Y and Animal Crossing New Leaf :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is a gold/black New Nintendo 3DS XL Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Also have a black New Nintendo 3DS XL.

n2J2vDH.png

that looks soooo sick! Im jealous!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's exactly why I bought my first 3ds, for acnl :blush:

me too :)

Mine is on the limited edition Ocarina of Time 3DS! It's gotten a bit bashed over the years (couple of weird screen issues) but still works. It also looks awesome - black with gold decals and highlights.

New 3DS gold Zelda edition... I had an excuse to buy it when my daugher's old 3ds broke...gave her my red XL. :)
The first game I played was...Tetris on my old brick gameboy :)

Last edited:
I'm playing my second town on the new Pikachu XL :)

GfyH4WX.png

that looks SO BEAUTIFUL!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

New 3DS gold Zelda edition... I had an excuse to buy it when my daugher's old 3ds broke...gave her my red XL. :)
The first game I played was...Tetris on my old brick gameboy :)

heh new toys to hand down old ones are the best

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is on the limited edition Ocarina of Time 3DS! It's gotten a bit bashed over the years (couple of weird screen issues) but still works. It also looks awesome - black with gold decals and highlights.

hope it last for a long time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a black New 3DSXL.
The first game that I played on it was Pokemon Sun.

same with my black 3DSXL but my first game I played was Pokemon y :)

Back