• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What kind of 3ds do you play Animal Crossing on?

I play it on a ice white (and black, if screen face counts) O3DS (old 3DS, the 2011 model, non-XL). The only problem with the early 3DS models is that they weren't built very well and would often have issues (e.g. I have two thrips/thunderflies under my top screen which have been there for months and my bottom screen is able to be slightly rotated left or right).
Here's an image of it:

10848343-1684343855174577.jpg

I have the pink & white N3DS LL fitted with Sentimental Circus plates and a Korilakkuma stylus x)

I have the pink & white N3DS LL fitted with Sentimental Circus plates and a Korilakkuma stylus x)

that sounds so cute!!
i used to have a pink&white XL 3ds but the hinges broke from opening and closing. apparently that's a common thing :/

I bought a 3DS JUST for Animal Crossing New Leaf! It was a big step for me but I did it and don't regret it a single bit! I was conflicted on whether to buy a 3DS or a 3DS XL. I went with the larger one and am still happy I did! It's the pink and white 3DS XL. C: I bought it with New Leaf. Such an awesome purchase!

Mine is a gold/black New Nintendo 3DS XL Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Also have a black New Nintendo 3DS XL.

n2J2vDH.png

I bought a 3DS JUST for Animal Crossing New Leaf! It was a big step for me but I did it and don't regret it a single bit! I was conflicted on whether to buy a 3DS or a 3DS XL. I went with the larger one and am still happy I did! It's the pink and white 3DS XL. C: I bought it with New Leaf. Such an awesome purchase!

that's exactly why I bought my first 3ds, for acnl :blush:

Red 2DS c:

beautiful c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I play it on a ice white (and black, if screen face counts) O3DS (old 3DS, the 2011 model, non-XL). The only problem with the early 3DS models is that they weren't built very well and would often have issues (e.g. I have two thrips/thunderflies under my top screen which have been there for months and my bottom screen is able to be slightly rotated left or right).
Here's an image of it:

View attachment 201525

That color scheme was the best and I wanted it so bad!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's so cute!! you should take a picture of it! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds awesome corrie! I bought my black 3ds XL with pokemon Y and Animal Crossing New Leaf :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is a gold/black New Nintendo 3DS XL Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Also have a black New Nintendo 3DS XL.

n2J2vDH.png

that looks soooo sick! Im jealous!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's exactly why I bought my first 3ds, for acnl :blush:

me too :)

Mine is on the limited edition Ocarina of Time 3DS! It's gotten a bit bashed over the years (couple of weird screen issues) but still works. It also looks awesome - black with gold decals and highlights.

New 3DS gold Zelda edition... I had an excuse to buy it when my daugher's old 3ds broke...gave her my red XL. :)
The first game I played was...Tetris on my old brick gameboy :)

Last edited:
I'm playing my second town on the new Pikachu XL :)

GfyH4WX.png

that looks SO BEAUTIFUL!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

New 3DS gold Zelda edition... I had an excuse to buy it when my daugher's old 3ds broke...gave her my red XL. :)
The first game I played was...Tetris on my old brick gameboy :)

heh new toys to hand down old ones are the best

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is on the limited edition Ocarina of Time 3DS! It's gotten a bit bashed over the years (couple of weird screen issues) but still works. It also looks awesome - black with gold decals and highlights.

hope it last for a long time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a black New 3DSXL.
The first game that I played on it was Pokemon Sun.

same with my black 3DSXL but my first game I played was Pokemon y :)

Back