What kind of 3ds do you play Animal Crossing on?

I play Animal Crossing New Leaf on a Black New Nintendo 3DS XL. It is the only one I got. Though... I could try to play it on my brother's Black Nintendo 3DS (Yeah... I believe it is an old model) and possibly count it as another device that I play Animal Crossing New Leaf on. xD

I'm playing my second town on the new Pikachu XL :)

Oh, nice. Mine is also Pikachu

20170410_165549.jpg

Last edited:
It bothers me how Ninty (Neentendo (Nintendo)) dropped technical support for the original 3DS. Now I doubt the issues with mine will ever be fixed.

Then again, Nintendo did go on a rampage a while back with the 3DS and S̛̙̙̻͇̟̗̮͎͚̟̥̈́͒͊̈ͬ̿ͬ͐͊ͯ͒ͤ͜Ț̞̳͕͙͑̒ͭ̆̆̾͗́̋̂̚̚͞Ą̛͓̹͚̳͕͎̳͓̯̙̹͔̿͛͒ͪ͛͋̍̾̄̎͒͜ͅB̶̭̟̥͇͈͚̜̮͕̮̦̌ͧ̃̄ͪ͢I̛̦̻͔̫̰͙̪̞̬̱̻̙͈̱̺ͨͤ́ͮͮͭ͋ͩ̐ͣ͂͑ͬ̈̆̋͑͌̕͠͞L̵͙͈̭̼̪̹̖̪̼̣̞̼͑ͬ̄͊ͥͩ̒ͦ̈́̑̄ͤĮ͍̩̖̯̬̺̑̃͑ͬ̈́̍͟͡Ţ̴̸̭̼̰͓̯̼̊͌̉̄͆̔ͨ̉̾ͨͯ͌ͪͩ̓͋̚̚͜Y͋̒̂̄̑̒ͨ̏̂̄͋̀́͞͏̵̭̠͍͇̳̩ and banned thousands of users so yeah.

I have so many that it's hard to pin it down to just a few. I prefer the 3DSXL over the New 3DSXL due to having better controls (for me). I have many other DS types but I like the screen size on the XLs. A 2Ds is comfortable but that tiny screen... Jon mentioned an orange XL and I don't think I have any in that color. Whenever I see a special edition, it automatically gets ordered. Can't help it, I'm a 3DSXL junkie. I will definitely snag the 2DSXL when it's available.

Last edited:
I used to play on my blue and black 3ds XL which I've had since that 3DS ever came out, but I recently got a lime green & white yoshi 3ds XL so I play on that now :3

Last edited:
An original model Ice White 3DS. It runs like ass sometimes, but I only really use it for ACNL. I have no interest in upgrading tbh -- I'm waiting for an announcement for an AC game on the Switch, then I might further consider buying one.

I used to play on my blue and black 3ds XL which I've had since that 3DS ever came out, but I recently got a lime green & white yoshi 3ds XL so I play on that now :3

Yeah, I have one of those Yoshi XLs also. It's one of the several that I didn't update so the original ACNL will play. Life was so much simpler back then.;D

I was playing on the original 3DS for forever, but got a New 3DS XL for a good price a few days after Sun and Moon came out. It feels like I'm playing on a toy when I use the original now.

I play on the basic red 3ds xl. I wish I had a fancier one but I just wanted to play pokemon moon and any 3ds would work

I have the New Black 3DS XL. But I also play on my brother's 3DS, which is the old blue 3DS XL. I wish I had a prettier one for myself, but oh well :p I've got a case for it at least

Just curious! I have a black 3DS XL and got it 3 years ago

Comment what color and which ds you have and what your first games were :)

OMG, Black 3DS XL here too!! And ACNL was my first game... Second was Ocarina of time 3D :D

Back