• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What kind of 3ds do you play Animal Crossing on?

RedEllie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Just curious! I have a black 3DS XL and got it 3 years ago

Comment what color and which ds you have and what your first games were :)

Blue 2ds. I'm getting the 2dsxl when it's released!

i play animal crossing on a dark blue 3DS xl, but I used to play it on a blue 3DS. my first game was super monkey ball 3D.

Last edited:
i'm using a black old 3ds that i bought off a shady ebay seller because i wanted to play acnl :)

I play on an old red 3Ds. I want to get a newer model, but I can't afford it. ):

the red 3ds is beautiful! maybe you'll get one for your birthday or christmas! or save up your money and if you're able to, buy one yourself. it's always rewarding paying for your own things and makes it even more special. which of the new models do you want to get?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm using a black old 3ds that i bought off a shady ebay seller because i wanted to play acnl :)

I always feel sketched out by Ebay. How much did the person sell it to you for? And i bought my 3ds xl because I wanted to play acnl too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i play animal crossing on a dark blue 3DS xl, but I used to play it on a blue 3DS. my first game was super monkey ball 3D.

nice, blue and black were my 2 options when I was purchasing my 3ds but I went with the black one

Last edited:
I play mostly on a sea green 2DS and a New Super Mario 3D 3DS.I prefer the smaller machines because they're easier to handle and their screens don't look washed out like the XL.

Nintendo-2DS-Rumored-Tomodachi-Life.png

new-3ds-mario-3d-land-bundle-announced-for-aug-26th-awesome-cropped__medium.png

I play mostly on a sea green 2DS and a New Super Mario 3D 3DS.I prefer the smaller machines because they're easier to handle and their screens don't look washed out like the XL.

Nintendo-2DS-Rumored-Tomodachi-Life.png

new-3ds-mario-3d-land-bundle-announced-for-aug-26th-awesome-cropped__medium.png

wow! the seagreen 2ds looks gorgeous. I prefer the smaller ones too because my hands aren't as big but at the time of purchase, Walmart only had the 3DS XL's. Hopefully I'll buy a new 3DS soon but right now my XL is doing just fine

I mostly play it on my white new 3DS, but occasionally I'll play it on my Yoshi 3DS XL.

i have a purple first model 3ds my sister got in 2011. it's very old and i don't have a stylus, but i like that its purple.

I play it on a red old 3ds, which I've had for years. Its a bit small, but it still works great.

I play Animal Crossing on the Green Regular 3DS. I'm looking to get the New 3DS when I have some spare money, though :)

Back