• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What kind of 3ds do you play Animal Crossing on?

There are far worse addictions. This thread reminded me that I have no white XLs so, just a few minutes ago, I ordered one from Amazon. I noticed that I have the yellow Picachu in both the XL and New XL. Oddly, the XL is in a box that is twice the size of "regular" although there is nothing special inside. (Well, the XL comes with the charger). Neither of them have been used but that can be said for a number of others. My usual routine is to give each a cursory test and full charge and put them on the shelf (shelves) with the others. It may not make sense to most folks but the first sentence pretty much says it all.

A 3DS XL(the only 3DS I've had.) It is kind of broken, and I don't plan on getting another 3DS when it is broken since I rarely ever touch it anymore.

i play on an old red 3ds. i honestly don't even remember what my first games were. probably a kirby game? or maybe scribblenauts?

I used to play on a 3DS XL in the color blue, but it's very broken. You can still play on it, however it's difficult to play on. I've gotten it 3-4ish years ago, so that's why.
I play on a Red 2ds now and it's working fine.

I play on a black 3DS! I've been contemplating upgrading to the new 2DS xl, it looks super neat. I just bought an NFC reader though, I may stick to my 3ds for now.

I play on a black n3ds xl :) I used to play on the black o3ds. The circle pad fell out bc of constant ssb4 and acnl haha
My first games on that o3ds was sonic colours, then acnl. :D

Old blue 3ds that I've had for.. 6 years now, I guess. ;-; The only other console I'd really consider getting is the black and gold zelda old 3ds, or that exclusive eevee 3ds XL.

Pink & white old 3DS XL. Got it 3 years ago with ACNL, Nintendogs and Starfox 64 3D.

I've got the New 3DS in black, with the changeable face plates. The face plates I have got on now are black and white polka dots.

I've got the New 3DSXL in black. I wish they did changeable face plates for the New 3DSXL

a blue 3DS XL and its my nephews XD I had red 3DS but after using my nephews, I always play on that now~

I use the Flame Red 3DS which I got on the release of the 3DS. It's amazing but it's getting knackered so sometime in August i'll probably pick up the New 3DS XL (probably the happy home designer version) because I actually use 3D a lot.

I play on my galaxy new 3DS XL....before though I played on my old pink 3DS.

White New 3DS. In January 2015 I got an e-mail from Nintendo saying that I could buy an exclusive New 3DS bundle (before it even was officially announced for Europe and America!) one month ahead of its normal release. I could not resist this one-time deal so I borrowed money from my mother and I bought it. Although I am currently looking to get a new 3DS because this one's slowly getting worn out.

Back