• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What kind of 3ds do you play Animal Crossing on?

I play Animal Crossing New Leaf on a Black New Nintendo 3DS XL. It is the only one I got. Though... I could try to play it on my brother's Black Nintendo 3DS (Yeah... I believe it is an old model) and possibly count it as another device that I play Animal Crossing New Leaf on. xD

I'm playing my second town on the new Pikachu XL :)

Oh, nice. Mine is also Pikachu

20170410_165549.jpg

Last edited:
It bothers me how Ninty (Neentendo (Nintendo)) dropped technical support for the original 3DS. Now I doubt the issues with mine will ever be fixed.

Then again, Nintendo did go on a rampage a while back with the 3DS and S̛̙̙̻͇̟̗̮͎͚̟̥̈́͒͊̈ͬ̿ͬ͐͊ͯ͒ͤ͜Ț̞̳͕͙͑̒ͭ̆̆̾͗́̋̂̚̚͞Ą̛͓̹͚̳͕͎̳͓̯̙̹͔̿͛͒ͪ͛͋̍̾̄̎͒͜ͅB̶̭̟̥͇͈͚̜̮͕̮̦̌ͧ̃̄ͪ͢I̛̦̻͔̫̰͙̪̞̬̱̻̙͈̱̺ͨͤ́ͮͮͭ͋ͩ̐ͣ͂͑ͬ̈̆̋͑͌̕͠͞L̵͙͈̭̼̪̹̖̪̼̣̞̼͑ͬ̄͊ͥͩ̒ͦ̈́̑̄ͤĮ͍̩̖̯̬̺̑̃͑ͬ̈́̍͟͡Ţ̴̸̭̼̰͓̯̼̊͌̉̄͆̔ͨ̉̾ͨͯ͌ͪͩ̓͋̚̚͜Y͋̒̂̄̑̒ͨ̏̂̄͋̀́͞͏̵̭̠͍͇̳̩ and banned thousands of users so yeah.

I have so many that it's hard to pin it down to just a few. I prefer the 3DSXL over the New 3DSXL due to having better controls (for me). I have many other DS types but I like the screen size on the XLs. A 2Ds is comfortable but that tiny screen... Jon mentioned an orange XL and I don't think I have any in that color. Whenever I see a special edition, it automatically gets ordered. Can't help it, I'm a 3DSXL junkie. I will definitely snag the 2DSXL when it's available.

Last edited:
I used to play on my blue and black 3ds XL which I've had since that 3DS ever came out, but I recently got a lime green & white yoshi 3ds XL so I play on that now :3

Last edited:
An original model Ice White 3DS. It runs like ass sometimes, but I only really use it for ACNL. I have no interest in upgrading tbh -- I'm waiting for an announcement for an AC game on the Switch, then I might further consider buying one.

I used to play on my blue and black 3ds XL which I've had since that 3DS ever came out, but I recently got a lime green & white yoshi 3ds XL so I play on that now :3

Yeah, I have one of those Yoshi XLs also. It's one of the several that I didn't update so the original ACNL will play. Life was so much simpler back then.;D

I was playing on the original 3DS for forever, but got a New 3DS XL for a good price a few days after Sun and Moon came out. It feels like I'm playing on a toy when I use the original now.

I play on the basic red 3ds xl. I wish I had a fancier one but I just wanted to play pokemon moon and any 3ds would work

I've got my galaxy new 3DS. I love love love the galaxy print. I couldn't resist. ACNL was actually my first game! :)

I have the New Black 3DS XL. But I also play on my brother's 3DS, which is the old blue 3DS XL. I wish I had a prettier one for myself, but oh well :p I've got a case for it at least

I have the dark blue 3DSXL and boy was I blown away when I compared it to my original 3DS

Just curious! I have a black 3DS XL and got it 3 years ago

Comment what color and which ds you have and what your first games were :)

OMG, Black 3DS XL here too!! And ACNL was my first game... Second was Ocarina of time 3D :D

Back