• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post your Miitopia Team!

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
miitopia__my_team__by_marshalacnl-dbd9icd.jpg

Here's mine:

HNI_0004.jpg

HNI_0003.jpg

HNI_0002.jpg

HNI_0005.jpg

HNI_0007.JPG

*Mahoro is a anime character from "Mahoromatic', She's my favorite character on the show.

*The other two Characters are my made up.

They're also on my Tomodachi life game.​

Last edited:
I've restarted the demo three or four times now, because I wanted to see all of the different jobs in various combinations, and because I can't decide which Miis I like the best. I can't wait for the full game to come out!

This is my current team:

HNI_0057_JPG.jpg My me Mii.

HNI_0058_JPG.jpg When I saw that chef was a job choice, there was no way that I couldn't pick that for Papyrus.

HNI_0059_JPG.jpg I tried pop star for Sans because the pop star winks a lot, but the rest of the dancing around just didn't suit him.

And I haven't picked a fourth party member yet in this run. Not sure who I want to pick. ^o^;>

Also, I don't think I'll ever get over how adorable/hilarious the chef's strut is, particularly when Papyrus does it. XD

Started another run, and I'm incredibly pleased with this idea that I had:

DDdxkt8UQAATSI3.jpg_large.jpg

Remy's in his toque. ^_^

Back