Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

are you sure? I live in the same timezone as you (CDT) and it says 7pm.

Oh okay, yeah u right. That's a bit more tolerable then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're banned though? =/

Kallie's ban doesn't really count anymore, because they fixed what got them banned in the first place a while back. To be truthful I don't really think the ban was too justified to begin with.

The only person who really needs to keep their perms-ban is Cory tbh.

Alright then.

Don't want people who have a history of provoking others in this game, I'm sure nobody does. So I'm glad it's okay then. :)

Alright then.

Don't want people who have a history of provoking others in this game, I'm sure nobody does. So I'm glad it's okay then. :)

smh that was one game and toadsworthy and i are fine now

- - - Post Merge - - -

also tom said he wont enforce it if the hosts dont care so w/e

Adding Karen then, she's not allowed to say no. :)

Are you joining too Kallie?

Also can someone force Abe/Endless to join asap? Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you guys have something coming up soon 'cause Summer is kinda over then r.i.p. :(

Adding Karen then, she's not allowed to say no. :)

Are you joining too Kallie?

Also can someone force Abe/Endless to join asap? Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you guys have something coming up soon 'cause Summer is kinda over then r.i.p. :(

ill /in, ill convince either abe or nick (superpenguin) to play. my last chance to play before i leave.

ya I'm in

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I've been curious so if someone could tell me 1) why we don't earn bells in here and 2) why PM games have gone extinct I would greatly appreciate it

ya I'm in

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I've been curious so if someone could tell me 1) why we don't earn bells in here and 2) why PM games have gone extinct I would greatly appreciate it

1. Probably because TBT is a capitalist society (or, probably because this is a basement subforum and there's lots of spam)
2. I blame discord.

1. Probably because TBT is a capitalist society (or, probably because this is a basement subforum and there's lots of spam)
2. I blame discord.

Yeah we had a few pm games but everyone decided to play the whole game on the server. It was really hard to catch up with it

Back