• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

Jesus

I just realized 7 AM is the deadline for EoD for me

are you sure? I live in the same timezone as you (CDT) and it says 7pm.

Oh okay, yeah u right. That's a bit more tolerable then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're banned though? =/

Kallie's ban doesn't really count anymore, because they fixed what got them banned in the first place a while back. To be truthful I don't really think the ban was too justified to begin with.

The only person who really needs to keep their perms-ban is Cory tbh.

Alright then.

Don't want people who have a history of provoking others in this game, I'm sure nobody does. So I'm glad it's okay then. :)

Alright then.

Don't want people who have a history of provoking others in this game, I'm sure nobody does. So I'm glad it's okay then. :)

smh that was one game and toadsworthy and i are fine now

- - - Post Merge - - -

also tom said he wont enforce it if the hosts dont care so w/e

Adding Karen then, she's not allowed to say no. :)

Are you joining too Kallie?

Also can someone force Abe/Endless to join asap? Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you guys have something coming up soon 'cause Summer is kinda over then r.i.p. :(

Adding Karen then, she's not allowed to say no. :)

Are you joining too Kallie?

Also can someone force Abe/Endless to join asap? Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you guys have something coming up soon 'cause Summer is kinda over then r.i.p. :(

ill /in, ill convince either abe or nick (superpenguin) to play. my last chance to play before i leave.

ya I'm in

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I've been curious so if someone could tell me 1) why we don't earn bells in here and 2) why PM games have gone extinct I would greatly appreciate it

ya I'm in

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I've been curious so if someone could tell me 1) why we don't earn bells in here and 2) why PM games have gone extinct I would greatly appreciate it

1. Probably because TBT is a capitalist society (or, probably because this is a basement subforum and there's lots of spam)
2. I blame discord.

1. Probably because TBT is a capitalist society (or, probably because this is a basement subforum and there's lots of spam)
2. I blame discord.

Yeah we had a few pm games but everyone decided to play the whole game on the server. It was really hard to catch up with it

Back