Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

Bianca keeps repeating her same arguments like verbatim.... shows to me that she is copy pasting and not being genuine about this game. Not to mention in her past games she is more than happy to talk on and on about random things, but here she is much more serious and desperate to plead her own case. Is it early to think this way about someone, yeah, but its 10 minutes left and I don't think anyone else is as scummy as her

Okay, so looking at the new developments, I'm actually going to put Kirby to the side for now, since I think Bianca is a much more pressing issue that has very blatantly scumtells within it. This constant "if you lynch me you'll regret it" mentality is actually quite ridiculous.

she was also waving a FoS on fire ninja early this game, yet implying that other people should look into rather than presenting a case on him. The nervous laughing thing is kind of a joke, but it just makes me feel even more sure that she is scum

my scumread was made mountain out of a molehill and i didnt have any contradiction, dolby just doesnt know how to read lol

my scumread was made mountain out of a molehill and i didnt have any contradiction, dolby just doesnt know how to read lol

The first thing was a huge contradiction which showed a lack of will to scumread. The secondthing, I admit, I'm illiterate

ok this is really panicky and im not confident at all with this lynch but there's no time for anything anymore. i think at the very least sensai is a bit more likely to be scum but yeah, this too is a gut feeling. gg b o i s

Just as a quick note to everyone, if Bianca flips Town, then it's no reason to put Dolby under a microscope right now. Bianca basically got herself lynched at this point, given the circumstances, so I wouldn't say anybody really "led" this lynch.

Back