• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

also why would you want trundle dead and not dolby after this lynch? lol wut

@FN, at the time that you voted Sensei, was it a legit sus or self-pres?

U?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean why

also why would you want trundle dead and not dolby after this lynch? lol wut
I mostly feel like Trundle is scum mainly because of a. his VT claim out of thin air, b. his insane focus on setup, and c. how he handled the Bianca lynch. I especially am uncomfortable with his tone. Now I could be entirely wrong here and he's just disinterested town with a casual tone but I'm inclined to think otherwise

- - - Post Merge - - -

@FN, at the time that you voted Sensei, was it a legit sus or self-pres?

Both.

idk man this reminds me of that one time where I was sorta up for lynch d1 and scum!trundle defended me so there's that similarity
I forgot whether a townie or scum ended up getting lynched tho and I forgot where his vote was so I'll check but eh I don't think scum would do blatantly predict that she was Town too so I'm still townleaning him until I get the time to look back

I'll do some analysis later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think scum would do blatantly predict that she was Town too so I'm still townleaning him until I get the time to look back
WIFOM here.

I'll do some analysis later.

There's not much to analyze on my side, I've spoken my mind since the game began, and while I've been reading you as town, I think you're definitely on the wrong track.

Scum reads: Farobi, Dolby OR xCleb, toadsworthy, Sensai OR Chick

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leaning more towards xCleb for scum over Dolby but Dolby is a mafia master to me, I can never read him properly. He always seems town to me.

Guys I just asked Zendel he said it was a typo

Bianca had one shot as vig

...facepalm

thats a huge error... whatever she died so its mot like it wouldve influenced her choices... but seriously

There's not much to analyze on my side, I've spoken my mind since the game began, and while I've been reading you as town, I think you're definitely on the wrong track.

why do you think its only 2 scum? do u think its 2 Maf and 1 third party?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leaning more towards xCleb for scum over Dolby but Dolby is a mafia master to me, I can never read him properly. He always seems town to me.
Very well then.

...facepalm

thats a huge error... whatever she died so its mot like it wouldve influenced her choices... but seriously

why do you think its only 2 scum? do u think its 2 Maf and 1 third party?

There are 4 there... I think it's 4 maf and 1 third party

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you high?

I would quote his PM since this is important clarification but that's prob not allowed so

zendel pls come in and explain

I had two PM's on my memo to send to Bianca and I may have sent the wrong one by accident.

I'm not near my laptop because I'm in a different country and I will be for 4 more days. It's a real hinderence and one I can't help.

Everyone send me your role PM's back they were all wiped out from my inbox. My mobile devices are absolute trash and ruin everything, it glitches and I misclicked when I went to clean my inbox a bit so I could receive and send more Pm's without my inbox getting full.

I'm sorry for the mess, I wasn't fully prepared when I started because of the circumstances at the start of the game and the pregame.

I wanted to do flavour text on Day and Night posts and I can't even do that because it would take forever. I'm really sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for sending me your Pm's guys. :)

Last edited:
Whoa so does that mean we have a one shot Vig too?

I mixed up the PM's that I was going to send to Bianca, I had two draths written up and I sent the wrong one because I didn't delete that one.

She only had one shot and she is dead now.

Back