Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

huh. I don't think scum would do this since it would essentially clear Dolby

dolbys probably smart enough to stage a bus, im not sure who really propelled the bianca train before the "if i flip" town statement though sice people seemed to have ignored his case on bianca. it seems toad pushed it further yet is being left out.

he followed your thought saying i contradict myself. i dont care who votes for me i care about who made the seeds on me in the first place

-coughITWASYOUcough-

Honestly, this is starting to get kind of annoying; I don't know how you don't see that your lynch is your own fault.

i was trying to help town vy saying my thougs amd feelings and dolby managed to push it tho this very moment.

you still have yet to say anything about me, you still have yet to answer the last questions we had about your reads... I feel bad for your position rn, but

please
try to understand

I'm predicting Bianca is town.

Only way she could be mafia is if her mafia team saw her as dead weight and bussed her. Let's see.

Dolby didn't cause your "if I'm Town" statement though. That's was the true nail in the coffin.

its a statement dont over read too much into it. it wasnt a slip either. i am playing the game. while most of you take the easy way out i wont

Back