• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

so im guessing this post is why trundle found farobi suspicious?

Just as a note I made that post under time pressure (airport) and on my phone so I didn't really put 110% of my mind into it, just wanted to share whatever I could at that time. I also didn't feel certain about those three players because i want to consider all options and pick the one with least risk. My "wish-wash playstyle" is a simple case of uncertainty because I have little to work with either way. It's day 1 after all.

nope not gonna defend myself lol...but if i flip town, please lynch dolby and anyone who put the sus on me! big mistake!

if you look at uhh franchise wars I think she subbed in and it LOOKED like she tried really hard like she was asking questions all the time and sharing her thoughts but she was just playing us also her tone was super preppy n she ended every sentence with ..!!!

MM she died N1 so she didn't have time to do much obv but there was significantly less ..!!! if my memory serves right. Ill go back and compare the posts later but ye

are those her only games? ill try to look into MM d1

- - - Post Merge - - -

nope not gonna defend myself lol...but if i flip town, please lynch dolby and anyone who put the sus on me! big mistake!

why not defend yourself?

How do you all do it? How do you all come up with these points and spot these things about people. I'm getting sussed because I lurk and only post to defend myself when in reality, I have no idea how you pick up on all these things and put together these claims while I'm still trying to digest what the hell is going on in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I needed to vent a bit. Its just incredibly frustrating to me.

How do you all do it? How do you all come up with these points and spot these things about people. I'm getting sussed because I lurk and only post to defend myself when in reality, I have no idea how you pick up on all these things and put together these claims while I'm still trying to digest what the hell is going on in the game.

literally me when I was scum aka using ate to appear confused and garner sympathy kek

i already defended my post thats why and people still insist there's inconsistency in it...i mean i do write english lol!!

and as for placeholder vote for ness, you have to read the threads on what it is all about lol

i already defended my post thats why and people still insist there's inconsistency in it...i mean i do write english lol!!

and as for placeholder vote for ness, you have to read the threads on what it is all about lol

what did you mean by "if i flip town"

shouldntyou know for a fact youll flip town?

I could see a CFD onto Trundle, but obviously I'm not in control of that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I needed to vent a bit. Its just incredibly frustrating to me.

look if 12 yr olds can play mafia so can you. this isnt even your first game...? bianca seems quite youngbut still manages to post without having being begged to.

i dont really care to hear your complaints, i know its venting but you only improve by trying.

btw i want to lynch either you or bianca but i dont see a vote shift to bianca in time

@Farobi - What the crap, I never said I wasn't town.

Non-townie rather.

Town paranoia still hits like a bus. I always regard everyone's statements as possible scum talk.

Back