• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

NIGHT 1

Bianca's Role:

Sun_Moon_Gladion.png

You are Gladion the Vigilante

You left your home two years ago and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty if it's for the good. Once per night you can send out your Silvally to use Multi-Attack on another player to prevent them from going any further in the game.

You win when all hostile parties and mafia members are out of the game.​

24 HOURS LEFT!

Last edited:
I just woke up the thread is closed 30 mins ago

I dunno whar to say about bianca part im still confused

"once per night"

wtf she had a shot every single night? what the ****...

And the thread refreshed nvm

oh yeah just realized there's also the presence of third-parties. damn.

RIP Bianca

Lol that was pretty obvious, sorry I wasn't here to defend her. You have all seen it so many times.
>noob town
>words posts weird
>everyone thinks they are mafia
>refuses to defend because they don't know how mafia works
>lose game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also with a per night shooting role I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say the game is not balanced. Zendel, I appreciate your hosting man but I am pretty sure you should have gotten a co-host to help you out.

she's not noob town tho

literally look at the first game she played she knows what she's doing mostly she did the noob town thing on purpose when she was maf

Lol that was pretty obvious, sorry I wasn't here to defend her. You have all seen it so many times.
>noob town
>words posts weird
>everyone thinks they are mafia
>refuses to defend because they don't know how mafia works
>lose game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also with a per night shooting role I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say the game is not balanced. Zendel, I appreciate your hosting man but I am pretty sure you should have gotten a co-host to help you out.

This is why im against voting bianca

why didnt she claim if she had a op as **** town role???? wtf is this? shes not a one shot vig or a two shot vig she could kill every single night.

the only way to balance this would be to give mafia like 3 KP or somethibf and have 5 members. well were screwed

why didnt she claim if she had a op as **** town role???? wtf is this? shes not a one shot vig or a two shot vig she could kill every single night.

the only way to balance this would be to give mafia like 3 KP or somethibf and have 5 members. well were screwed
ah right, this game is an experimental and not main maifa is it... that explains the crazy ass roles... but i did not expect a first time host to do experimental...

We can't do anything about it anymore either way, she's dead. This is an experimental game after all.

im gonna assume thats the only vig in the game

so if 3 people die tonight theyre all probably mafia kills or mafia + serial killer.

sigh i shouldve just stuck with sensai. i dont get why bianca refused to defend herself either and just shouted at dolby the whole game.

Back