Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

Not my fault why we have different timelines and cant defend Bianca tho luh

#rolecall

we got 12 hours before 2-3 of us die probably

post ya scum/town/thirdparty leans if u can

:lemon:

Honestly, I didn't find anything suspicious about Bianca. I suppose she's town or something.

Honestly, I didn't find anything suspicious about Bianca. I suppose she's town or something.

.. yeah.. i suppose she is town.. she died and flipped vig after all...

seriously you werent even here for day1? tf? let daniel replace pls. ty

So i reviewed some people and here are some interactions/accusations that might be useful in the case of deaths /role reveals:

• Cleb vs Kirby & Bianca
    There's also the Cleb vs Karen interaction, that was pretty early in the game though and it wasn't really a serious thing from my observation. Cleb was swayed into the Bianca lynch quite easily as well. Overall slight scum vibes but his high rate of accusations make it hard to tell. Esp since I never played with this guy before. Here's his post switching to Bianca.
    Okay, so looking at the new developments, I'm actually going to put Kirby to the side for now, since I think Bianca is a much more pressing issue that has very blatantly scumtells within it. This constant "if you lynch me you'll regret it" mentality is actually quite ridiculous.
  • FireNinja1 vs Sensai
    I think the quote below just shows that FN1 and Sensai aren't in the same team, which lowers the range of possibilities if anything else.
    Voting Sensai, I think she's suspicious, and even if I didn't my hand is still forced because I'm at 2 votes with her. Double win, I guess.
  • Ness, FireNinja1, Sensai (and myself) vs Jacob (page 34)
    N e s s was the strongest to push for the Jacob lynch, then FN1, myself, and Sensai followed. The aforementioned FireNinja1 vs Sensai makes me think that neither of these two are in the same team. Dolby was also quick to call off this pursuit of lynching Jacob. I'm leaning towards Sensai being closer to scum rn than FireNinja.

• Dolby vs FireNinja1 /Bianca
    Just cherry-picked a random quote but yeah, not really much of anything. Just might be a bit of use if FN1 flips town too, but still I don't have anything against Dolby at the moment.
    FN has done nothing. Bianca contradicted herself in a post, and the early placeholder doesn't help
  • Kirby Vs Dolby

I think Dolby is scum. He seems to be lurking a lot in this thread. And when he is town he acts like town leader but don't see that in this game.
    Current stances are townlean on Kirby,

Kirby thought Dolby is scum. Dolby townread Kirby. Idk if these things still hold since I just searched based on username but hooray more ~info~

• Trundle vs Farobi
    Ok, I finally showed my true colors. So to the scum team, come @ me. But anyways, Trundle's accusation against me makes sense from a town perspective (wishy-washy), but I am still hesitant on leaning him anywhere. so there's that. Wouldn't be surprised if he's got that scum blood though.
  • FireNinja1 vs Trundle
    FireNinja finds Trundle scummy. Nothing much to read here but it helps to dwindle down connections.

For now my gut feelings would make me suspect Trundle, Sensai, and Cleb to be Mafia, maybe Dolby. I didn't review everyone though just those I had slight suspicions on so I may have missed some things.

this took me an hour bye

Slow Internet atm + can't think well

I mostly feel like Trundle is scum mainly because of:
a. his VT claim out of thin air
b. his insane focus on setup
c. how he handled the Bianca lynch.

I especially am uncomfortable with his tone. Now I could be entirely wrong here and he's just disinterested town with a casual tone but I'm inclined to think otherwise

A. He claim Prof Kuku (Townie) tbh its more like blue role than green if you ask me. Claimed Townie cuz of Zendel's roleclaim policy

B. Not really much tbh click me

C. Actually it wasn't Trundle who handle the Bianca lynch I think it was Dolby or Farobi then suddenly you guys agreed and Bianca gave up/can't defend herself. I remember he wants Farobi to be ded

@Apples2013 Who did you want to lynch again?Big ol' Farobi
All I'm saying is that with how he is so reluctant to confirm to deny anyone in his reads makes him seem pretty fishy. It's a common scum tactic, I use it literally every game when I'm mafia.

ex: "Ness seems kinda scummy right now with his last post. However with how he posted last game I think he's probably town right now."

There's not much to analyze on my side, I've spoken my mind since the game began, and while I've been reading you as town, I think you're definitely on the wrong track.

Scum reads: Farobi, Dolby OR xCleb, toadsworthy, Sensai OR Chick

Kallie's guess why Trundle found Farobi suspicious -> http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...la-(Night-1)&p=7547491&highlight=#post7547491

----------------------------------------------------------​

Note self too lazy to save this in phone/laptop :lemon:
Meta. Town Trundle sounds decent. Maf Trundle is a confusing wreck. I think I made my own catagory for him in my reads for one of the last games, called confusing, between Scumlean and scumread when he was scum solely because he was saying some weird ****

Looking back, I feel like Trundle would be acting differently from both themeless and SU due to the context of both games. Themeless was overly nooby, with easily swayed townies and pretty much every experienced player except him and Panda were maf (which isn't conductive to making good reads, since he described himself in the past as "not being able to tell the difference between new town and scum"). However, Trundle was notably inactive. While SU pretty much forced him to be active, making something like 100+ posts in under 48 hours. And, 24 hours into said game as scum, he actually posted a pretty complete reads list for 24 hours in

1. xCleb - Town reading as of last post on previous page. Contribution is very high and I am seeing no red flags.
2. Dolby - Very neutral. Dolby plays a very good and neutral scum and town from what I remember (other than the Mini Mafia where he just went AFK and oath cleared him for whatever reason). Read-wise, I can see legitimacy in his posts however I'm a natural skeptic.
3. Ayaya - Town. I think the skepticism in Ayaya's posts is genuine, however I don't like that you don't even have a single town read yet. If you were lynched or died N1 we would have little to no information to go off of.
4. Heyden - Leaning town. I haven't seen any red flags but more neutral than town.
5. Zendel - Leaning scum. Again, his posts reek of fake and his post quantity vs post quality is very quantity sided.
6. Mogyay - Neutral, I haven't seen anything notable.
7. SensaiGallade - Noob town. The fact they town read me even though all the people I would consider town (and pretty much everyone in the game) is scum leaning me goes to show me I'm playing like a ****** (probably from my stress this week but I really don't know) and Sensai doesn't pick up on it.
8. Yzanda - Neutral
9. Ashvenn - Neutral
10. Byngo - This is hard to say. Byngo has been picking on me a lot this game so far but I don't really see a proper reason. Semantics such as "why are you sus of this person more than this person" or the so called "contradiction". I think Scum Mom is on to a lot with her early game reads, but Zendel was still my priority. All in all, I agreed with scum mom's reads, but that doesn't mean scum mom's reads are my exact reads.
11. Toadsworthy - Definitely leaning mafia for Toadsworthy as well. There has been a bit of inconsistency with his posts and red flags are poppin'.
12. Kirbystarship - Thinking town, but I am now kinda wondering where he disappeared to. He wasn't under pressure or anything. He did make that one really stupid post though.
13. Brijade07 - Leaning town
14. Uttumori - To be honest I haven't read any of Uttumori's posts, I just skip them
15. Curry - I haven't seen anything from Curry yet, which raises flags in itself.
16. Arstotzkan - Town leaning
17. PandaDarling - I don't know to be honest, Panda, I'm not gonna bother
18. KermitTea - I have thought about this for like 10 seconds now and I don't know what I think so I'm putting neutral, screw you Karen
19. Qwerty111 - Leaning town
20. Apple2013 - I'm a shapeshifter one shot vigilante haha xD memes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot to color code it rip me ffs

This is like super weak and stuff, but I have to go right now, but TL;DR. I see more similarities in Trundle to Themeless than SU
He was town in themeless and iirc he did a bad job leading the noobs. SU he was scum, steered the lynch from the Blackmailer to his goon to preserve a maf PR. I think another recent one he played in was overwatch

----------------------------------------------------------​

I'm townreading Dolby pretty hard right now, his posts feel very similar to all the last few games where he has also been town. However, not seeing his mafia play in awhile makes me nervous. I'm pinning him as town until I have reason to think otherwise.

As for Jacob, I would not have noticed anything if people didn't call it out, but there does seem to be a little hint of apprehensiveness there. The kind of feeling you might get when you want to say one thing but you don't want to out your scum buddies by saying it, so you leave all possibilities open. That's how I felt with his post on xCleb.

As for KermitTea, I'm not sure. She has essentially claimed non-townie thus far but what that entails I'm not sure.

Questions for me?

There's not much to analyze on my side, I've spoken my mind since the game began, and while I've been reading you as town, I think you're definitely on the wrong track.

Additional Info but I think someone mention this: Dolby's lurking the thread

I need coach help me
HAHAHAHA IM NO GOOD PLAYER K BYE GUYS HAHAHAHA SAYONARA MOFOS

The only reason I swayed to Bianca was because it was clear that a Kirby lynch wasn't going to happen, especially with how Bianca turned out at EoD. Even if my case on Kirby (which still stands, by the way) swayed enough people to lynch them, Bianca's little "slip" would have caused her to be the lynch in the end anyway. Trying to fight that was pointless, especially because she didn't claim with a quite overpowered and easily confirmed role.

That being said, I still stand by my statements on Kirby 100% and they're still my top scum read. There's no reason to say that I'm focusing on them when clearly I was not at the time, as by the time they said that, my little scuffle with Dolby had begun (which I'm still slightly suspicious of a Dolby-Trundle team, albeit it isn't as strong as before). Along with that, this was already after I had gotten into it with Kermit (though it wasn't necessarily a serious thing, it still proves my point), so saying that I'm too focused on them is really just self-damning.

With that in mind, here are my thoughts on everybody. I'm not going to make paragraphs like I normally do, mainly because I don't have the time for it right now. I'll simply go from top to bottom in who I think is the most likely Town or Scum. Top is Town, bottom is Scum.

ITookYourWaffles

kallie
KermitTea
N e s s
Farobi

ITookYourWaffles
SensaiGallade
Jacob
Dolby
Apple2013

FireNinja1
Toadsworthy

Kirby

I've left myself out for obvious reasons, along with Chick because who knows what's going on with them. If you need me to explain any of this, I'd be glad to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, the only true nulls on my list right now are Sensai and Jacob. The other grays are very slight leans toward one side, something that I don't have enough to confidently place them as actual leans.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm being an inactive player - I thought I was gonna have so much more time for these games... School starts for me in like 6 days so I've been like cramming summer work.

I dont wanna ruin the game by being an inactive so I requested a replacement. sorry yo hopefully I'll be back on mafia schedule in a few weeks :(

Just want to note that Bianca was lynched for what many of us saw as a slip, before them, it was me and Toads being the only ones sus of her. Gtg real soon to turn in school forms

Town: Apple, Kermit, Kallie
Townlean:Kirby, Jacob, Toads (I don't think that he's lead a lynch EOD as scum), Ness (gut)
Null: Chick, Farobi, ITYW(haven't played with either in a while), Cleb (I'm actually thinking that Cleb/Kirby is reminiscent of them in SU mafia, where Cleb read Kirby as scum for poor play)
Scumlean: one of Sensei/Fn

Scum probably in my bulls as well. This is really rushed as there's no conceivable way for me to give reasoning before tonight ends

OK just saw this browsing through the thread and me and Apple suss more or less the same people (including ourselves), which I find a pretty interesting coincidence.

@ Cleb - Is the main reason you suspect toad to be mafia cause of his leading the lynch of Bianca? I think i could use some enlightening in this case.

And idk how you can town-lean N e s s right away when their only major contribution during the EoD was their affirmation to vote for Bianca w/o even sharing any thoughts supporting it. They did say they were busy... but for the whole Green title shebang over their name -- I still don't buy it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to sleep now so fingers cross the night wont be too brutal on us

@ Cleb - Is the main reason you suspect toad to be mafia cause of his leading the lynch of Bianca? I think i could use some enlightening in this case.
In a way, yes. Him leading the lynch isn't what bothers me, but his first post after it happened that does. Toting around leading a lynch on an easily confirmed player as an achievement just doesn't sit right with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for Ness, it's more just a gut feeling than it is anything concrete. I'm sure it'll change as the game progresses, but right now I'm not counting anything against him.

Hey I remembered this was a thing and I haven't really read anything besides Bianca's flip as Vigilante, the reason I voted for her was because if that post she made saying "if I flip town" yadayadayada I'm on mobile and I have no time to do anything today because school starts tomorrow

I'll explain my thoughts probably tomorrow evening

Repeating this in case people are confused.

There is no policy on claims or mass claims, I was simply making a statement about mass claims and how they have ruined previous games and I was advising people to only mass claim as a last resort because mass claiming early ruins the game for players and as the host I want everyone to enjoy the game, you don't have to follow my ADVICE and you can play the game as long as you follow the regular rules. There is no rule regarding mass claims in the OP, so there is no unspoken rule or anything in case people thought there was.

Hey I remembered this was a thing and I haven't really read anything besides Bianca's flip as Vigilante, the reason I voted for her was because if that post she made saying "if I flip town" yadayadayada I'm on mobile and I have no time to do anything today because school starts tomorrow

I'll explain my thoughts probably tomorrow evening

sounds like ur expecting to make it thru the night :eyes:

Back