Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

I would like to note that last time he was scum he pretty much did nothing and was lynched day 2,
after having a fellow scum member lynched D1 (filter), and as town last game, he pretty much spammed up the thread

..Wow I should had lowered my expectations then...

I thought he had matured from 3 years ago, but if thats not the case then thats disappointing. Your filter link doesnt work since you have to change the player id in the link, btw. I don't know what game you're referring to.

You're right, I had no idea on Mystic Messenger mafia since the rolelist hasn't been released, but I'll take your word that he was town in that game.

He was the second highest poster in that game, and he was a lot less apathetic about that game.

The only post which shares his current attitude is this post.

I didn't vote for Kirby today and I didn't vote for Dad yesterday. Doesn't really matter but it's basically a symbol of how useless I am to town lol.

But thats a lot more joking than "w/e i dont have to prove myself to you people smh."

Ever thought of the possibility that I could be town
If you think there's no reason for town to claim jester but scum motivation in claiming it please put your vote where your mouth is. Second time in 24 hours I've had to say that.

He's also a lot more aggressive in pushing people to do something, well in this game he doesn't care what people are doing.

The read on me especially...I don't exactly see how a town would arrive at some of these conclusions even accounting for the fact that I know my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damniel might be a good wagon.

I'm going to compile a readlist and vote. Consider that to be my last post for day 1.

He even tries to defend himself here..

If that is really his playstyle thats horrendous and makes no sense.

Sensai has finally posted and I'll look through that in a moment.

Ok@Bianca, I've moved to a computer now. Gonna break it down
To answer Cleb's question, I took Kermit vs. Cleb's interaction as either Scum vs. Town and/or Scum Vs. Scum interaction. These are most likely scenarios for me right now. Also, it could be a Third party vs. Town/Scum.

You proceed to effectively say that there is likely at least one scum in Kermit and Cleb, this is an ok assertion,
given their interactions.

as for town vs. town interaction, I am feeling it is a low chance it is like that. Just a feeling, not analogy per se.

I have a feeling that karen (kermit) might be third party (and no, not a jester for crying out loud!-zendel if you add jester again arggh!). She did say she has purpose for her play right now.

Saying Karen is third fmpov is a cop-out, as it allows you get get away without pointing out a stance, or indicating that a town or scum read.

I don't know Cleb (first time) but for me it recalls the hostility that toads and heydenn had during early rounds of mystic messenger and they turned out to be town. So I am not giving it much notice for now.

This pretty much only supports Cleb being town

My biggest sus is Fireninja (hi!!!) ........... lok j/k... He is a tad bit more careful this time eh?

Ftr, since you brought this up, I misread it the first time. I have no issue with this section of the post
The other players I am null as of the moment....
Overall, this isn't consistent with what you stated that it was scum v town or scum v scum. At best, it was only consistent with a third v town (though said situation, being on different alignments, could be extended to third v scum, but I don't think you thought that far when making this post given what was said about Cleb).

Off to bed hopefully

Nvm my post

Yeah, was gonna mention that Toads and Sensei were listed as inactives, the only reason why Trundle isn't on said list is that his one post doesn't seem conductive to his scum meta

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, the game was Franscise wars Kallie

Ok@Bianca, I've moved to a computer now. Gonna break it down

Overall, this isn't consistent with what you stated that it was scum v town or scum v scum. At best, it was only consistent with a third v town (though said situation, being on different alignments, could be extended to third v scum, but I don't think you thought that far when making this post given what was said about Cleb).

Off to bed hopefully

1) I said it could be those three lol

a) scum vs scum
b) scum vs. town
c) third party vs. town/scum ----> note of my use of the slash town/scum

again we are on day 1, those are my reads and my feels ,i could be wrong, i could be right

and yeah it is consistent with third vs town/scum, i didnt say third vs town...i said third vs. town/scum..because cleb's hostility reminds me of day 1 hostility in mystic messenger but on the other hand he could be scum...

dolby!! uggh! why you wanna lynch me? Lynch someone else! lol

I don't understand what this FN1 thing is? I'm going through his filter and literally nothing stands out to me. Its all insignificant stuff that doesnt push the game any further.

ok let me break it down lol!

so to break it down....if my hunch is correct about Karen and Cleb, this could be a Third Party vs. Town/Scum scenario which is in my first paragraph.

The other players I am null as of the moment....

So... you think Karen is third party? Uh, alright then.

Thoughts so far:

Btw not quoting because im on mobile

I'm not sure how i feel about the cleb x kermit outbreak that happened earlier in the game. Kermit may of been joking around but could also of been trying to get a reaction from cleb, who acted very aggressively in turn. I could possibly see this as a town lean for kermit and a scum lean for cleb, though i don't think anyone who's scum would act as aggressive as cleb did, so for now kermit is a town lean and cleb is null.

Why is being aggressive = scum? Do you think Cleb was trying to pin an easy lynch on Karen? Or do you think Cleb was simply fed up of the ****posting?

Fire any questions you have at me.

Why do I feel like people always ignore my posts? Do I need to use less words?

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...lola-(Day-1)&p=7546266&viewfull=1#post7546266

This whole post.

I don't understand what this FN1 thing is? I'm going through his filter and literally nothing stands out to me. Its all insignificant stuff that doesnt push the game any further.

Yes ...thats the point, hes acting different compared to his last game as town where he was constantly posting (2nd highest poster for Mystic Messenger Mafia) compared to his attitude this game where he doesnt care what happens.

So anyway, here are my thoughts.

I see a scum team of Trundle + FN + Sensai/Farobi/Chick. (one of those three, i need more time hopefully)

If trundle is town, then my thoughts change to Dolby.

I might change my vote to FN thanks to Dolby noting his playstyle difference in Mystic Messenger Mafia.

So... you think Karen is third party? Uh, alright then.

Why is being aggressive = scum? Do you think Cleb was trying to pin an easy lynch on Karen? Or do you think Cleb was simply fed up of the ****posting?

Why do I feel like people always ignore my posts? Do I need to use less words?

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...lola-(Day-1)&p=7546266&viewfull=1#post7546266

This whole post.

Yes ...thats the point, hes acting different compared to his last game as town where he was constantly posting (2nd highest poster for Mystic Messenger Mafia) compared to his attitude this game where he doesnt care what happens.

So anyway, here are my thoughts.

I see a scum team of Trundle + FN + Sensai/Farobi/Chick. (one of those three, i need more time hopefully)

If trundle is town, then my thoughts change to Dolby.

I might change my vote to FN thanks to Dolby noting his playstyle difference in Mystic Messenger Mafia.

Which is why I said after that I dont think anyone who is scum would act that aggressively therefore which is why I listed him as null.

I'll answer your questions in the larger post later, I need to get ready for the day.

So i'll have to read through his posts on that game. I would appreciate a link if thats okay.

So i'll have to read through his posts on that game. I would appreciate a link if thats okay.

... http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...lola-(Day-1)&p=7546284&viewfull=1#post7546284 I already picked a few of his posts in that game...I posted that like a minute before you posted it..

You can click the arrows to be taken to the quote in that game as well.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/searc...d=426769&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

Let me know if this link doesnt work.

I think Chick should be replaced real soon. Theres just nothing to get out of her.

And @kallie I hope your branding me as possibly scum not based on recency bias or something. Some of those active in the first few hours have trailed off in the sidelines recently. Honestly i'm a bit bloodthirsty now lol so gonna place my vote on FireNinja1 until he speaks cause if hes town i know he could contribute, and if he's scum then :lemon:

I think Chick should be replaced real soon. Theres just nothing to get out of her.

And @kallie I hope your branding me as possibly scum not based on recency bias or something. Some of those active in the first few hours have trailed off in the sidelines recently. Honestly i'm a bit bloodthirsty now lol so gonna place my vote on FireNinja1 until he speaks cause if hes town i know he could contribute, and if he's scum then :lemon:
Just a scumlean, I'm not too confident on you. I feel moreso strongly about trundle and FN.

I have messaged Chick to see if they plan to be active at all.

If they continue to be inactive I will find a replacement.

I see the lynch very easily going onto me because I'm not that difficult of a target given my past two games. I did say I was using a different play style during pregame, so I think meta reading me isn't really a good idea. Either way I'm not really allowed to talk about my role (although I kind of wish I was able to because mass claims are fun). I get the frustrations about me (specifically kallie's) given my game history three years ago and my incessant inactivity, but I've been intentionally quiet and for now I'd just like to keep it that way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can see FN being an apathetic bad town member and letting himself get lynched because he doesn't care about this game.
This isn't it, trust me.

Back