• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

u have to do ":eyes:" or it doesn't count

Dont tell me what to do ur not my momma :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

scum feel free to visit hotel kermit we have cookies for you

Yes pls gimme

- - - Post Merge - - -

And make sure its poison cuz I have no reasons to live anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im hyper rn fk and no one is ol its 1 am here i feel lonely

hi waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's ok if ur scum just tell us now and we will let u die a painless death

Hi KermitTea

- - - Post Merge - - -

How about death in real life?
Why do I exist? Why am I here? Why am I alive?

>how about death in real life
naw fam you're too important your mafia family won't let you do that <3

>why do I exist
to find out the answers to the next two questions

>why am I here
so u can enjoy cookies

>why am I alive
so u can take other ppls waffles

I dont wanna live in dark cruel world it hurts... It hurts so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

I miss the old me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody wants me anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate myself

In a way, yes. Him leading the lynch isn't what bothers me, but his first post after it happened that does. Toting around leading a lynch on an easily confirmed player as an achievement just doesn't sit right with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for Ness, it's more just a gut feeling than it is anything concrete. I'm sure it'll change as the game progresses, but right now I'm not counting anything against him.

I'm not proud for leading a lynch on her, I think cleb was mixing up the times of my posts because leading up to EoD she seemed scummier and scummier. And when it was revealed my reaction was smh because that's easily confirmable 1-shot or not.... and she would be able to use her power that night (barring roleblockers)

If I live tonight I will post my reads start of day 2, no point in posting at night when I'm already so null and with my actions on day 1

Just want to note that Bianca was lynched for what many of us saw as a slip, before them, it was me and Toads being the only ones sus of her. Gtg real soon to turn in school forms

Town: Apple, Kermit, Kallie
Townlean:Kirby, Jacob, Toads (I don't think that he's lead a lynch EOD as scum), Ness (gut)
Null: Chick, Farobi, ITYW(haven't played with either in a while), Cleb (I'm actually thinking that Cleb/Kirby is reminiscent of them in SU mafia, where Cleb read Kirby as scum for poor play)
Scumlean: one of Sensei/Fn

Scum probably in my bulls as well. This is really rushed as there's no conceivable way for me to give reasoning before tonight ends

do you think theres not scum in trundle or karen? i mean i feel that one of the experienced players would be scum imo to balance the edperience of players out

do you think theres not scum in trundle or karen? i mean i feel that one of the experienced players would be scum imo to balance the edperience of players out

THIS! I also don't understand why people are trying to say If Person A is scum then Person B is _____ *fill in with scum or town or TP*
Like just focus on figuring out if a person is scum or not, because no one ever gets the whole scum team that way

sorry I'm quieter than usual too btw, but I'm preoccupied with the fair tbh

If we go off that, I'd say the most likely experienced player to be scum is Cleb. Kermit is pretty much clear imo because I understand her thought process as scum, having been on the same team as them, and again, meta on Apple, who typically is more involved in the game as scum. You I have a less certain feeling about, but I'm kinda doubting that Zendal would do that as a host (balancing based off an individuals skill)

Great after god knows how long spent making a read list, chrome crashes.

I'm not redoing it so here's my player alignment.

Kallie
Dolby
Cleb

Toad
Kirby
Apple

Jacob
ITYW
Farobi

Ness
FN1
Kermit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eww thse colours are too bright

reads
Cleb- scumlean, I mostly sussing you cause the lack of pushing players for answers. The only players I see you push are the ones that are sus of you. When you're town you push player no matter if they sus you or not. And you didn't give any thoughts on Sensai, looking at paper Mario you usually don't buss your scumteam.
FireNinja- townlean, need more posts from them. And I feel like Ninja and Sensai are not likely on the same scumteam
Farobi- null, I feel like you're being helpful but the only post I didn't like was post 422 where you wasn't so sure.
waffles- null, don't know how you play
Dolby- null, depends on nightkills I might be able to give a read on him.
Toads- townlean, I think if he was mafia he prob not be able to lead a lynch on town just a gut feeling on Toads.
Sensai- scumlean, most of your posts just feel like defending yourself TBH and you only post just to defend yourself. When you're town you post no matter if town sus you or not.
Chick- scumlean, I feel like you're just posting just enough so you don't get modkilled.
Jacob- townlean, his posts don't feel like they are well thought out when he's scum is prob town but waiting for his replacement.
apples- null/townlean, didn't like how you claimed very quickly your passed games seem like you're more active when you're scum.
Ness- townlean, posts don't feel commanding to me.
Karen- town/tp, don't thing you would try and claim this early if you're mafia.
Kallie- townlean, might need to look at passed games but prob town.

I feel like scum is in Sensai or Cleb or they are both scum, because haven't seen cleb talking about Sensai .

Back