• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

Guys this game isn't going to work.

1. I only have mobile devices, this means:

- Posts take longer to type, e.g Day/Night posts and answering questions.

- Editing the OP, which is now destroyed and I have no idea how that happened.

2. I'm in a different country/ on vacation, this means:

- I will be absent for hours because I will be exploring the country, this conflicts with the game because I won't be here for questions and other things.

- I currently have a really bad sun burn so I can barely move without being sore which creates more stress when you have people screaming at you and telling you to do this and of that.

- I don't have my Laptop so I don't have my memos about the game I had in advance. As you guys know this is experimental game and I had something planned for day 3 but because I can't do flavour text because of the reasons I have listed already I can't proceed to do what I had planned. I also don't have any of your PM's/Roles with me because they were on my memos and my phone glitches which made me accidentally delete them by tapping the wrong thing.

Being called a terrible host and inexperienced because of the hold backs that I have at the moment and the things that have happens that are out of my control is really just putting a damper on my attitude towards the game.

Having my posts misinterpreted and people trying to outright annoy me just adds to how difficult my situation is right now, it creates stress.

This game has been cancelled, I'm done.

I'm sorry to the people who are ACTUALLY supportive and understanding but I can't host to the best of my ability because of all the crap that has happened and what is currently happening.

I really wanted to host a good game but I can't do it right now and I don't think I ever want to try again, well for now at least.

I'm not blaming anyone for this, I'm blaming the circumstances and my self to a certain extent (should've known I wouldn't have been allowed my laptop on the plane, the internet is trash in the hotel which I had not arrived at yet, I would get sun burn and I would get a bunch of insults thrown my way.) so its okay :rolleyes:, but seriously I should've been more prepared for this in the case of any of those things happening and I really am sorry to those who have signed up for the game.

I'm sorry for those who have out effort into the game thus far and I hope I can be forgiven for making it all not worth the while because of what I'm about to do.

Roles

Bianca - Gladion the One Shot Vigilante
Kirby - Hala the One Shot Veteran
Karen - Wicke the Detective
ITookYourWaffles - Lillie the Doctor

Toads - Hau the Unaware Miller

Kallie - Professor Burnett a Townie
Apple - Professor Kukui a Townie
Jacob - Sun a Townie
Chick - Moon a Townie
Cleb - Cosmog a Townie
FireNinja - Hapu a Townie
Farobi - Olivia a Townie

Dolby - Plumeria the Roleblocker
Ness - Lusamine the Godmother
Sensai - Guzma the Blackmailer

-----

Night Actions

Mafia had 2 Kills it would reduce to ONE if one of them had been killed in some way.

Detective Karen investigated Sensai, he returned as mafia aligned.

Blackmailer Sensai silenced Ness.

ITookYourWaffles healed Kallie but it had no affect as she was not targeted.

Karen was also role blocked by Mafia Roleblocker Dolby.

Karen and Cleb were killed during the Night.

Last edited:
Back