• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

You could have still voted for who you personally were sus of. You don't have to pick a wagon

What do timezones have to do with anything? You have 48 hours to vote

Chick is more active on other areas of the forum so it's clear she's deliberately avoiding the game. She did the same in bianca's minigame when she was scum but I have a higher feeling she's just avoiding the game for not wanting to play

Nigguh I cant wake up 5 am to 6 am just to vote.
Everyone vote for bianca so whats the point of me staying up 3 am to 5 or wake up early to play a game you guys are really active around 2am to 7 am around my time are you telling me to stay up and play the game until 9 am you ok???

Darling its day 1 and its hard to tell who are u suspicions of like I said I just came back and dunno some of u guys and ur playstyles (im on mobile rn)

I even put my name in placeholder just in case i wont make it lmfao what else do u want?

i changed my mind about ITYW and FN being lovers (a role, not actual lovers)

anyway, i understand why karen pretended she was an angry grandma (anyone who visited her would have died)

BUT mafia didnt care anyway and didnt understand her reference to "paranoid gun owner/paranoid grandma"

in my view, dolby wouldve saw that reference and wouldnt have made that risk.

BUT if youre a noob and dont know mafia you wouldve thought that she was bluffing a blue power role in general. so it backfired on her unfortunately because they didnt understand the reference

hence i agree the scum team is noobs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jacob asked for a replacement and Chick said they would still play as they had VM'd me, if they continue to be inactive I'll try to find another replacement or mod kill them.

Please do not use offensive language to refer to other players, thank you.

"Activity: You must contribute one substantial post at least once every full day/night cycle. This means that if you only make one post, it needs to be more substantial than simply saying "I agree" or "RIP". If you post multiple times, this rule may may be less strict. There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game. You also must vote once every two days"

:thinking:

that is such a noob tactic that makes me wish i had stayed on sensai

and yeah i was expecting the replacement togo onto chick, not jacob. chick shouldve had higher priority since the ****er literally only posts right at the end.

I would never be so stupid and waste an action like that on someone who has only made one major post if I was blackmailer.

Yeah sure 48 hours to vote
7 hours left till you guys decide who to vote and Im sleeping around that time so you want me to change my bodyclock for u? :lemon:

Damn Daniel back at it again

PS: I love you FN1

Zendel can u pls either have your text in blue bold or not bolded at all. It's hard on the eyes the way it is thx. Just like this post when you see it thank

imo dolby is town leaning to me, he is a lot mroe careful as mafia from what i saw in his scumchats

he definitely wouldve saw karens bluff, you could argue perhaps he thought she was lying but imo it couldve served as a warning to other blues to not visit her

regardless its a risky move to take to kill someone who claimed paranoid grandma/gun owner (she briefly described her role as a crazy old lazy i think, and kept saying VISIT ME IF U DAREEEE so i took that as a grandma claim)

it was smart to pretend to be a grandma so mafia leaves you alive... if they get what youre saying. or maybe karen was just trolling and im overthinking this LUL

so, rn i think scum team is people who dont know wjat that role is

that would be - chick, sensai, and the third I see being either ITYW or farobi. dout theres a 4th

jacob/daniel not sure

trumdle not sure if he would have cared or noticed as scum

so rn for me

ness, dolby, and kirby are townlean to me.

I'm getting town vibes from Daniel personally but that's mostly off of tone.

Can I see the post where Karen softed granny

thx for ur contributions

scum feel free to visit hotel kermit we have poisonous cookies for you

I'm an ugly looking old lady and a townie

Now look at this

why not

it hasn't happened in a while and I think it'll be fun

if anything mass claiming d2 or d3 ruins the fun more than doing it d1, since it makes it harder for maf when there's less townsfolk

At the time I thought she was just joking/trolling, but if she was a cop she could look into whoever claimed townie and if they came back as something else blahblah. Or she could investigate a blue to see if they were lying or not.

Can I see the post where Karen softed granny
Can you go to day one and start reading before u fos or ask
I'm getting town vibes from Daniel personally but that's mostly off of tone.

Can you explain futher im not following it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I misread again damn :(

Can you go to day one and start reading before u fos or ask

Can you explain futher im not following it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I misread again damn :(
Uh...my intuition says that Daniel has a town tone? I mean I don't know what you're trying to look for here...

FireNinja your reaction to the night 1 post was incredibly fake. Between you and Farobi there is one mafia, no doubt.

I dont think we should pursue Waffles or Damniel they both town im sure.

Alright, BMing Ness was clearly to frame Trundle, as I have a townlock on Trundle and there is no way that even he would be THAT obvious. This follows to the Cleb kill, who was being widely sussed, a frame on Kirby, leading me to the conclusion that Kirby and Ness are both town pretty much no matter what. Of the remaining players, I feel like Daniel has come into the game strongly, so a townlean for that, and I continue to doubt that Toads would be so willing to tie himself to a mislynch as scum, which leaves the possible list of scum (null and below, townleans may be considered later, but I have a high degree of confidence in them): FN, Farobi, ITYW, Sensei, and Chick. As I mentioned earlier, there is likely only mafia if any between FN and Sensei. This has been done on phone so I can't make a good evaluation on each of them, but TL;DR

townlock
Kallie
Kirby
Ness
Trundle

townlean
Daniel
Toadsworthy

Potential Scum
Farobi
ITYW
FN
Sensei
Chick

Has chick played mafia before? Didn't they apply to host earlier? Their behavior of not caring about this game YET still wanting to stay and not be replaced (most bored players dgaf and will just leave the game) is interesting.

I agree otherwise with the potential scum list.

Imo I think Chick is a safe lynch because of my granny reasoning earlier.

Dolby is your whole reads list just guessing based on who you think mafia was trying to frame?

Has chick played mafia before? Didn't they apply to host earlier? Their behavior of not caring about this game YET still wanting to stay and not be replaced (most bored players dgaf and will just leave the game) is interesting.

I agree otherwise with the potential scum list.

Imo I think Chick is a safe lynch because of my granny reasoning earlier.

Back