• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

actually i gotta drop to obs sadly ;( have most of my assessments due this week/next week

obs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe all of you will be a SHAPESHIFTER and you will change roles every day which is why you will be 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante.

:lemon:

wtf none of you were even playing mafia when this meme was born besides like 1 person maybe who told you this meme! oath and trundle are DEAD!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are people okay with this?

You can only claim when:

- You are about to get lynched, doesn't matter what day or night it is.
- After night phases, so this means you cant claim on Day 1, Night 1, Night 2 e.t.c.
- When you have a plan in mind, if I find out you don't then you will get a warning.
- Counterclaim.

You cannot claim when:

- You are being sussed/scum read, it's part of the game and you should be prepared for it. You are not being set for a lynch so it's not necessary.
- When you are getting bored of the game, ask for a replacement.
- For no reason in particular, it leads to other players (mostly newer players) claiming.
- If you realize/think someone is scum on night 1.

If you are being pressured and claim I hope people don't hold it against you for doing so, it's hard to handle and claiming can make it easier but try your best not to claim. :)

If you want, I can look over your setup or at least blues to townies to scum to third party. I don't plan on playing for medical reasons anyway.

The more you restrict a player's ability in mafia, the less fun it is. Usually restricting on what people can say is bad...

Really it won't work - how do you know you're about to get lynched? What counts as that? You mean right before they die and the vote closes? What is the point of claiming at that point?

How do you know people have a plan in mind? Players do not tell hosts their plan. You would only see this from scumchat, but unless you plan on having every single town person pm you a plan it's not realistic.

Again, massclaiming should not work. Mafia will easily pick people off. The only reason why blues have been able to live so long is because recent games have been very unbalanced with little power to the mafia.

Please refer to karla's guide or Ness's post earlier about the ratios for roles.

If you rely on roleclaiming to win, you will usually lose. The only time you win is when the game is so stacked against the mafia with roles.

This is even a non PM game with no outside of thread communication...there is no reason for mafia to be losing on their own merit.

/out for now, school starts in a week and I really need to focus my attention on my summer projects.

@ Kallie

1. I find it funny, so the time of it's creation is irrelevant to me.

2. We've moved on from that conversation and I haven't added that post to my rules or anything so there's no need to go on about it.

I'm perfectly capable of setting up a game, I'm not an idiot who would do 5 town vs scum 5 vs 5 third parties. lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding and editing out everyone who can and cant play.

1. I find it funny, so the time of it's creation is irrelevant to me.

What makes it funny was the circumstances in the game that made trundle say that

Please only post if you're signing up, don't want this thread to have a bunch of posts that people have to read through if people start having big conversations.

Ah, what a game. Although one of my favorite games was Gandalf's LOTR themed game where Dolby was a dragon and blew up like 5 PRs

No, that was FN1. That was the one game that I was actually bus driver and was lynched for it.

My favorite games was the first kingmaker

(Also shouldn't be posting this, but w/e, credit to FN1 where it's due)

in

- - - Post Merge - - -

12 observers is kinda disgusting tbh you should all join

Back