Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

Cleb- scumlean, I mostly sussing you cause the lack of pushing players for answers. The only players I see you push are the ones that are sus of you. When you're town you push player no matter if they sus you or not. And you didn't give any thoughts on Sensai, looking at paper Mario you usually don't buss your scumteam.

I'm dying of laughter right now.

You do realize that when I pushed certain people, those people didn't suspect me beforehand? The Dolby situation came from a disagreement on Trundle's activity in past games, and I would believe that something like that alone wouldn't dictate Dolby's read on me. Other than that, my pushing of him comes directly from associations with Trundle, something that's been pursued by people other than myself. Sure, I've pursued some things more than other people, but saying that I'm pursuing them because these people are suspecting me is utterly ridiculous.

Quite frankly, the only thing I've brought up on my own is the case against you, because everything you've said against me thus far has made absolutely zero sense. Everything else has been based on what other people have brought up, and I've only decided to explore the ideas further.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously learn to read before you go suspecting me of things you can't back up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hell, that goes for suspecting anybody, not just me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I point out too that every time Kirby scum leans me it's for a completely different reason every time? First it was because I wasn't pushing people, then it was because I was only focusing on them, and now it's because all my pushes are on people who have suspected me. Get your damn story straight, man.

I'm dying of laughter right now.

You do realize that when I pushed certain people, those people didn't suspect me beforehand? The Dolby situation came from a disagreement on Trundle's activity in past games, and I would believe that something like that alone wouldn't dictate Dolby's read on me. Other than that, my pushing of him comes directly from associations with Trundle, something that's been pursued by people other than myself. Sure, I've pursued some things more than other people, but saying that I'm pursuing them because these people are suspecting me is utterly ridiculous.

Quite frankly, the only thing I've brought up on my own is the case against you, because everything you've said against me thus far has made absolutely zero sense. Everything else has been based on what other people have brought up, and I've only decided to explore the ideas further.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously learn to read before you go suspecting me of things you can't back up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hell, that goes for suspecting anybody, not just me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I point out too that every time Kirby scum leans me it's for a completely different reason every time? First it was because I wasn't pushing people, then it was because I was only focusing on them, and now it's because all my pushes are on people who have suspected me. Get your damn story straight, man.

the lack of you pushing people is my main reason. And you ignored the Sensai part.

the lack of you pushing people is my main reason. And you ignored the Sensai part.

If that's your main reason than your suspicion of me doesn't make any sense.

I didn't do anything about Sensai because I don't believe it's a very big issue right now. There are bigger fish to fry right now.

If that's your main reason than your suspicion of me doesn't make any sense.

I didn't do anything about Sensai because I don't believe it's a very big issue right now. There are bigger fish to fry right now.

okay,, that is what you think. You push a lot more when you're town.

DAY 2

There was two deaths that occurred during the night:

Karen's Role:

Zendel said:
Sun_Moon_Wicke.png

You are Wicke, the Detective.

You are the Assistant Branch Chief of the Aether Foundation. You are a sweet and loving woman who will aid anyone in anyway you can.

Once per night you can get the alignment of another player, this is because of your secret intell.

You win when all the hostile parties and mafia members are out of the game.

Cleb's Role:

Zendel said:
cosmog.png

You are Nebby, a Townie.

You are mysterious cosmic being who came from a world different than ours. You are always in the dark and every so often you bounce out, out of excitement, which results in you being crammed into a bag!

You are a weakling but with mass amounts of stored power which you cannot use sufficiently, partially because you are in a bag as well as the fact that you are a baby.

You win when all hostile parties and mafia members are out of the game.

Ness was blackmailed.

And welcome to Jacob's replacement.... Daniel!!!!

48 Hours left!

Last edited:
Wait what?

What do you mean I was blackmailed?

You will be silent for 48 hours, no post "codes" in the voting thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If a player is blackmailed it will be announced in the thread, it would be obvious if a player literally didn't post for 48 hours without explaining why so there isn't really any harm.

EX: If a player who has made 300 posts in the space of 24 hours suddenly goes missing for 48 hours and starts posting again out of nowhere after that duration, its pretty obvious that there is a blackmailer present, correct?

I've seen blackmails announced before so it's okay.

Last edited:
RIP Karen (detective!!!) and Cleb. Killing of a confirmed town and an active town player. I'm getting extreme paranoia with the other active contributors but I'll set that aside for now. Hi to Daniel. And Chick didn't do anything why she still here lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Get me out of here.

(This is not a request for replacement)

I recall blackmailers aligning to Mafia team when I play Town of Salem so perhaps that confirms N e s s being town/TP. Won't look further than that though cause Mafia may be able to blackmail themselves?

going to look in to ness posts to see who he scumlean.

Ness is at a town lock for me.

also don't like Sensai reactions to the people dieing.

How come you don't want to say anything and just put ***?

What would you like me to say?

"Oh no the detective is dead, what do we do?"

I think hopefully we'd all panicking when our only way of discovering scum is dead.

Hi can someone give me a summer of the game pls I haven't read

Vig and Cop dead + 1 VT dead. That's all I can really give you, haven't had the time to analyze much so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Thankfully it's only 600 posts which...isn't a great D1, but at least it's digestable!

Back