Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

I also think chick is a safe lynch, however if kallie ends up mafia we are screwed here

Also I've only been able to read 100 posts of d1 tonight since I have to do a few things to prepare for work tm pls bare with me

Dolby is your whole reads list just guessing based on who you think mafia was trying to frame?

You were townlocked before, I used that to come to the conclusion that maf were trying to frame people (you in this case). Therefore, rather than being on the right track, Cleb was most likely killed to frame Kirby (who was already townleaned in any case), so yes, in the case of Kirby it did effect it, but not for anybody else in my reads list

Dolby;7550105 [U said:
Potential Scum[/U]
Farobi
ITYW
FN
Sensei
Chick

You do have a point tbhI dot get the FN and Sensei thing the rest seems self explanatory

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby;7550105 [U said:
Potential Scum[/U]
Farobi
ITYW
FN
Sensei
Chick

You do have a point tbhI dot get the FN and Sensei thing the rest seems self explanatory

I'm not sure on lynching chick bc she'll most likely be modkilled in the end

im sure she will be able to post "hmmm i think [person we just lynched] is town :/ xd xd" or "why are we lynching x?" and then disappear again and manage to avoid modkill

- - - Post Merge - - -

At the time that Fireninja voted Sensei yesterday, they each had two votes on him (with FN's making 3 on Sensei), and something like 5 other people each had a vote on them. Fireninja's self-preservation vote on Sensei essentially guarenteeing that the lynch would be on one of the two of them, when he could have redirected the lynch swing onto somebody who had one vote on them at the time (of course, there was the whole Bianca thing, but that wasn't a possibility at the time). Point is, he essentially put the lynch between himself and Sensei, when he could have made it a three-way, and he has no scum motivation to not make it a three-way if himself and Sensei are teamed

Well tbh after Cleb and Karen died I feel like losing hope this game might go downhill and most likely mafia will win the game.I have no objections lynching Farobi either his post seems a bit or something which i agree with Trundle tbh also I dont remember Farobi defending himself (or prolly im missing something)

Well tbh after Cleb and Karen died I feel like losing hope this game might go downhill and most likely mafia will win the game.I have no objections lynching Farobi either his post seems a bit or something which i agree with Trundle tbh also I dont remember Farobi defending himself (or prolly im missing something)

Your posts have literally no content, do you have any actual ideas? I'm not trying to be rude but if you can provide some input on who you think is scum that'd be great.

if chick doesnt post in 12 hours im assuming she is avoiding this game intentionally again and will vote for her

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless trundle or dolby are mafia i feel like this game isnt over yet... no idea what makes you think so

Your posts have literally no content, do you have any actual ideas? I'm not trying to be rude but if you can provide some input on who you think is scum that'd be great.

Just a game not like we'll gain something about it
sticker,220x200-bg,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless trundle or dolby are mafia i feel like this game isnt over yet... no idea what makes you think so

Tbh no thoughts for now but the Dolby and Trundle thing seems interesting for me I mean it's really hard to tell esp when Dolby mentions Trundle is scum if hes lazy or w/e like in SU and Trundle mention where its hard to tell whether Dolby is mafia or not.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...lola-(Day-2)&p=7548871&highlight=#post7548871

Ness even mention this (

Thoughts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

***Ness even mention this http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...in-Alola-(Day-2)/page50&p=7547178#post7547178

Ness's meta analysis was fundamentally flawed as it did not include any games of Trundle as scum. And scum!Apple takes an active role in influencing lynches, while as town he's more passive, not the other way around.

ITookYourWaffles said:

Just interesting to note that the next few interactions were with the three who have either been killed/blackmailed. Perhaps this part was where the mafia kept a closer look at.

And i'm not mafia. Idk what you want me to defend by but if you're already looking at me with red-tinted glasses then suit yourself, just propose a legitimate case against me (which is useless in the end cause i am T O W N) If i were to pick mafia among kallie, trundle, dolby, i'd pick dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

At the same time I'm inclined to agree with kallie's thoughts that maybe the mafia dont have those town leader types

i'm not mafia. Idk what you want me to defend by but if you're already looking at me with red-tinted glasses then suit yourself, just propose a legitimate case against me (which is useless in the end cause i am T O W N) If i were to pick mafia among kallie, trundle, dolby, i'd pick dolby.

Explain why Dolby :lemon:

Hi Kirby what are your thoughts so far I bet you have something in mind and I can see you lurking in thread

Also why chick we can just ask a request to modkill them

I don't think they will get modkilled as long as they post just enough so they don't get modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if they get a replacement they will likely be replaced by a top tier player. (it happend in paper mario mafia)

Back