• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

And 2 kills. If I would assume there is 2 KP, and I there's a good chance the TP has a killing role. So maybe one kill didn't register? Or inb4 it's one of those inactive lmao.

I recall blackmailers aligning to Mafia team when I play Town of Salem so perhaps that confirms N e s s being town/TP. Won't look further than that though cause Mafia may be able to blackmail themselves?

I think they can but that would just be wasting a shot.

I think you should also be question fn1 for swearing more rhan me if you find that suspicious

Nothing to see here, I am not scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Slight SR on Farobi for ending on me yesterday + I get scum vibes from his early D2 posts.

Slight SR on Farobi for ending on me yesterday + I get scum vibes from his early D2 posts.

I ended on you yesterday cause I didn't feel solid on you after some talk, but perhaps i will look more into that later :lemon:

And yeah it's totally scummy for me to try to talk about anything else other than dwelling on the deaths.

Vig and Cop dead + 1 VT dead. That's all I can really give you, haven't had the time to analyze much so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Thankfully it's only 600 posts which...isn't a great D1, but at least it's digestable!

I really don't have a lot of time tonight to read over the game so I'll have to do it slowly tomorrow since I work later tm.

In a 15 player game with a vig who can shoot each night (saw this on discord), there should only be a doctor left tbh. So please do not out yourself.

Should only be 3 scum so now we're at 9:3 (given there's no tp). Mislynch today and it's 8:3, with 2 kills we'll have 6:3 (given our doctor sux). Mislynch again and we practically lost the game. So we need to be very careful now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone claimed yet?

I really don't have a lot of time tonight to read over the game so I'll have to do it slowly tomorrow since I work later tm.

In a 15 player game with a vig who can shoot each night (saw this on discord), there should only be a doctor left tbh. So please do not out yourself.

Should only be 3 scum so now we're at 9:3 (given there's no tp). Mislynch today and it's 8:3, with 2 kills we'll have 6:3 (given our doctor sux). Mislynch again and we practically lost the game. So we need to be very careful now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone claimed yet?

Apples did and he claimed townie.

i thought chick died for a sec so i was like"who tf killed chick"

but why did kirby say that cleb kill was meant for him?

who tf wants to kill kirby?

Gonna put this out here, if Ness took a hit last night, he would have mentioned it rather than questioning himself being blackmailed, so we can go forward knowing that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think he said it was to frame him

Took a peek at the votes and tbh waffles is probs scum

Also there's a high chance chick is scum. I was orginally asked to replace her, but I ended up replacing Jacob instead. Why chick's 1 post into the game is acceptable I have no clue, unless they're being active in a scum chat or something

well I'm saying it because mafia prob killed Cleb in hopes of framing me and call me out for doing the kill on him.

I have no reasons why mafia blackmailed Ness. He didn't seem very helpful. The only thoughts he made was this post.

Okay, heres my thoughts right now:

I believe that Apples2013 is scum. I believe this mostly in part to this post:

He has absolutely 0 reasons to have claimed here other than attempting to start a mass-claim (which for the most part has worked with Kermit claiming townie, stop.). I can see scum!Apples getting nervous over people like Kallie getting suspicious of his inactivity so he resorts to claiming, having the idea that if he claims he'll be able to get other people to claim as well.

Furthermore, Apples is NOT playing like a townie.

The last game that Apples played in was Themeless mafia and he was townie in that game, and he played a LOT differently on D1 in that game than he is now. This game he has 5 posts and he has already claimed Townie, while in Themeless he made a ton s***posts and tried baiting people with reaction tests with a much more playful tone. I do not see that at all from Trundle right now.

He does claim townie in the beginning, but he does this differently than he is this game. He did this as a reaction test, which I do not see from Trundle this game (as he openly confirmed it instead).

From there on out it gets more serious. As you can see, majority of his posts in this game have been lighthearted and playful.

Obviously, right off the bat he's playing a lot more serious than he was in themeless.

Wanted to address the above quote: it is true that Apples hasn't randomly claimed as scum day 1, but I have seen him claim for little reasoning besides making himself look townish before. (See Game of Thrones mafia where he claimed Vigilante at the start of D2 to attempt to make himself clear)

For today, I am voting Apples. If not, I would be fine with a FireNinja or Kirby lynch. Also, we are not NLing @FireNinja1.

but that was only making a case on Apple.

I think that blackmailer is a newbie.

I think one newbie is on scumteam Chick or Sensai.

well I'm saying it because mafia prob killed Cleb in hopes of framing me and call me out for doing the kill on him.

I have no reasons why mafia blackmailed Ness. He didn't seem very helpful. The only thoughts he made was this post.

that is such a noob tactic that makes me wish i had stayed on sensai

and yeah i was expecting the replacement togo onto chick, not jacob. chick shouldve had higher priority since the ****er literally only posts right at the end.

Took a peek at the votes and tbh waffles is probs scum

Just because I self vote???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ty to add up about Trundle yo i forgot that too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oi vig shoot chick pls kappa

- - - Post Merge - - -

He is even active in other mafia forum tho?

Waffles did you really have no opinion on anyone d1 that you just voted for yourself? A self vote shows a lot of indecisiveness

Waffles did you really have no opinion on anyone d1 that you just voted for yourself? A self vote shows a lot of indecisiveness

Luh weak reasoning right there kiddo
Theres a post about Bianca vs FN1 and im totally against it so i voted myself anything to ask? :rolleyes:

Oh mind you we havr different timeline and I live in Singapore kthxbye

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also mind you I just recently came back so I dunno much their playstyles 2 years ago and im null with everyone as of for now and yes I didn't post the town to mafia lean whatever yadayada you mention it cuz its too useless anyway for me if i post and mention that anyway

Luh weak reasoning right there kiddo
Theres a post about Bianca vs FN1 and im totally against it so i voted myself anything to ask? :rolleyes:

Oh mind you we havr different timeline and I live in Singapore kthxbye

You could have still voted for who you personally were sus of. You don't have to pick a wagon

What do timezones have to do with anything? You have 48 hours to vote

Chick is more active on other areas of the forum so it's clear she's deliberately avoiding the game. She did the same in bianca's minigame when she was scum but I have a higher feeling she's just avoiding the game for not wanting to play

Jacob asked for a replacement and Chick said they would still play as they had VM'd me, if they continue to be inactive I'll try to find another replacement or mod kill them.

Please do not use offensive language to refer to other players, thank you.

Back