Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

Alright, to all of you here, who is your prefered lynch? Cleb, do you still want Kirby even though you are sus of Trundle
Yeah, Kirby is either Town who just refuses to read my posts or scum that's trying to paint me in a bad light. I'm leaning much more toward the latter, since the former would just be stupid. They're still my top scum-read.

Catching up a little bit. Expect a few more posts from me coming up.

id rather lynch sensai than have to beg him to post something or he will go lurk again

FN is probably not scum. probably.

if sensai flips greeen ill kms LUL

omg less than 20 minutes left. This is what happens when we cram our votes, i guess. Can't read through all these posts with a level brain in that time span. I don't know if we'll end up voting for likely scum or a non-contributor. GG

lord Bianca is still nervous laughing, said the scummiest phrase in the book... I'm def ok with bianca lynch

omg less than 20 minutes left. This is what happens when we cram our votes, i guess. Can't read through all these posts with a level brain in that time span. I don't know if we'll end up voting for likely scum or a non-contributor. GG

If it helps, you're the only FN vote now, after he self-presed onto Sensei. Top two wagons are Bianca and Sensei

Can someone give me the sparknotes version of the Bianca case? Scummy quotes enough are fine I can analyze for myself.

Is Sensai really scum :/

I'm reading their latest posts as frustrated town, if it weren't for that I wouldn't be indecisive right now

If it helps, you're the only FN vote now, after he self-presed onto Sensei. Top two wagons are Bianca and Sensei

yeah this helps, but i seriously doubt any of those two are scum as well. Like they just seem more newbie town than anything

screw it i'll vote last minute

yeah if i flip town, as in " it turns out i am town and you still lynched me lol"
Still doesn't help your case, since you "know" 100% that you're Town. Everybody else in the game doesn't have that knowledge, so don't be acting like you don't either.

Others already touched on this but this feels a lot like a scum slip FMPOV.

that was my initial reaction along with her nervous laughter.

i understood her explanation but she wasnt going to be lynched at that moment and i feel like she would say "if i die today" then "if i flip green"

*Ness placeholder and pocketing
*Contradicts self
*Focuses entirely on people who accuse them

3 isn't really a good point, OMGUS isn't AI.

1 and 2 are enough for me though. Let me think this over real quick then.

Back