Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

I'm really not sure how much time is left until EoD but I'm going to marching band here in 10 minutes so this is probably going to be my last post for this cycle.

I feel a bit better about Trundle after going through his filter in SU mafia, and I do like his suspicion of Farobi. He's null now, and I'm going to unvote him for now.

I don't really like how Sensai is scumreading Kermit because they're not really being serious right now. Generally don't like how Sensai's reads in general are going off what other people have said so far.

My feelings towards FireNinja/Kirby are unchanged, I'm not scumleaning Jacob as much as I was earlier either. Kinda suspicious of Farobi after what Trundle pointed out.

I don't have time to analyze the Cleb/Dolby interactions.

Finally, my townleans are the same.

Oops must of misread.

Fireninja lack of activity and contentless posts put me on edgle slightly.

Apple's town claim which came out of nowhere. I wouldn't be so bothered if he was on the hot seat but he wasn't, now as a result, players here now are questioning his alignment, including myself.

Bianca's placeholder vote at the beginning of the game as well as her contradictory in a post earlier today stands out to me.

I did initially townlean Kermit after his dispute with cleb but his ****posting throughout the day has made no contribution whatsoever to the game and frustrates me more than anything. Their wasting their time and if they're "bored", they might aswell stop posting and let themselves be modkilled because they ain't doing any favours right now. Scum lean.

ok I'll ask zendel :>
ha you thought

am against FN lynch I don't think there's any substance there
am against Trundle lynch I don't really agree w the reasons for him being up for lynch
Farobi meh he hasn't really done anything so in that sense I'm cool w him dying but then like we don't learn anything abt anyone else
from his death except maybe either clearing Trundle or sussing him for that early bus
Sensai idk I don't mind him sussing me but I don't remember him being so aggressive when he's Town so I'll look out for that
Kirby feels weird I don't like his "thoughts on th game so far" posts only cause it's basically a rename of his "reads 1.0" and "reads 2.0" posts from when he was scum
Bianca I don't like either her tone is preppies than last game when she was townie and also that weird placeholder vote

I'm really not sure how much time is left until EoD but I'm going to marching band here in 10 minutes so this is probably going to be my last post for this cycle.

I feel a bit better about Trundle after going through his filter in SU mafia, and I do like his suspicion of Farobi. He's null now, and I'm going to unvote him for now.

I don't really like how Sensai is scumreading Kermit because they're not really being serious right now. Generally don't like how Sensai's reads in general are going off what other people have said so far.

My feelings towards FireNinja/Kirby are unchanged, I'm not scumleaning Jacob as much as I was earlier either. Kinda suspicious of Farobi after what Trundle pointed out.

I don't have time to analyze the Cleb/Dolby interactions.

Finally, my townleans are the same.
Marching band in 10 minutes? Who has band camp at six in the evening?

ok I'll ask zendel :>
ha you thought

am against FN lynch I don't think there's any substance there
am against Trundle lynch I don't really agree w the reasons for him being up for lynch
Farobi meh he hasn't really done anything so in that sense I'm cool w him dying but then like we don't learn anything abt anyone else
from his death except maybe either clearing Trundle or sussing him for that early bus
Sensai idk I don't mind him sussing me but I don't remember him being so aggressive when he's Town so I'll look out for that
Kirby feels weird I don't like his "thoughts on th game so far" posts only cause it's basically a rename of his "reads 1.0" and "reads 2.0" posts from when he was scum
Bianca I don't like either her tone is preppies than last game when she was townie and also that weird placeholder vote

not familar with bianca but today she seemed to have actually tried a lot, is that normal of her? from what i saw and what dylan told me in MM she wasnt doing much

i was surprised to see somewhat long posts from her even though i disagree with her conclusion

(also where tf is she and toad)

Voting Sensai, I think she's suspicious, and even if I didn't my hand is still forced because I'm at 2 votes with her. Double win, I guess.

Alright, to all of you here, who is your prefered lynch? Cleb, do you still want Kirby even though you are sus of Trundle

if you look at uhh franchise wars I think she subbed in and it LOOKED like she tried really hard like she was asking questions all the time and sharing her thoughts but she was just playing us also her tone was super preppy n she ended every sentence with ..!!!

MM she died N1 so she didn't have time to do much obv but there was significantly less ..!!! if my memory serves right. Ill go back and compare the posts later but ye

not familar with bianca but today she seemed to have actually tried a lot, is that normal of her? from what i saw and what dylan told me in MM she wasnt doing much

i was surprised to see somewhat long posts from her even though i disagree with her conclusion

(also where tf is she and toad)

hey hello hi! I just got home.... I'm obiviously not going to be helpful for this day, but I plan to vote on bianca tbh, I got weird vibes earlier (same argument) and nothing she has said since has made me feel better otherwise

I think there is so much diversity in votes today that we can't really tell based on wagons. In fact, I think we are only gonna get info after day ends, which is unfortunate.

I want to look at posts, because reading through I have a thought process I want to explore.... because all these people talking about farobi, FN1, bianca they have to know that a much more experienced player is on that team too

Also this trundle feels much like the trundle that said "screw everyone else I do what I want" when we were on SU2 mafia together, however the claiming townie now doesn't make sense. But I feel like trundle is prone to making rash, split decisions when he is scum because he doesn't give a crap. However he seems strongly about the hosting rn (even though I have no problem so far) and that could be the reason for this dramatic play style rn and he could be just fed-up town

I want to look at posts, because reading through I have a thought process I want to explore.... because all these people talking about farobi, FN1, bianca they have to know that a much more experienced player is on that team too

Also this trundle feels much like the trundle that said "screw everyone else I do what I want" when we were on SU2 mafia together, however the claiming townie now doesn't make sense. But I feel like trundle is prone to making rash, split decisions when he is scum because he doesn't give a crap. However he seems strongly about the hosting rn (even though I have no problem so far) and that could be the reason for this dramatic play style rn and he could be just fed-up town

You're kinda doing the same thing Farobi is doing, although I don't know, you kinda seem town, however you could be mafia, if you know what's I'm saying

In more detail about trundle, he sent a mafia strong arm kill without telling any of his teammates...is what I'm referring to when talking about rash split decisions

I have dinner and am voting bianca

Ok, currently we're tied between Fireninja and Sensei, with sensei leading the vote. However, I see some people wanting to switch to Bianca. I'd prefer one of FN and Bianca, but Bianca doesn't seem to be on, and I want to give her a chance to defend herself

Ok so I wanted to pick out the experienced player on the maf team but 1- not enough info and 2- realized it's zendel's first time hosting so idk if he would re-RNG and balance it so I'm gonna try and not go off that

You're kinda doing the same thing Farobi is doing, although I don't know, you kinda seem town, however you could be mafia, if you know what's I'm saying

was it you who said farobi was being wishy washy? i haven't swayed back and forth on a topic yet. I just showed up

Back