• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

where is trundle

okay so far we have a few people that from what i gather some people would like to lynch or scumread

jacob
kermit
bianca
fireninja
kirby

personally im leaning towards kirby, however i do like to note that when hes scum (from what i saw with him working with dad) he completely busses and ignored the mafia chat...so hm :thinking:

Ok, I can understand why some people want to lynch Jacob. I still think that it's a bad lynch, but why the hell would we want to lynch Kermit right now. As for the remaining three that you've listed, I wouldn't stand in the way of any of them being lynched (with the exception of Kirby, pending my read of his recent games)

@Kallie, I don't like the early vote on Ness as a placeholder, and a contradiction in one of her posts in Kermit/Cleb interactions. Kinda would rather have an inactive lynch though

So you want a policy lynch?

Ok, I can understand why some people want to lynch Jacob. I still think that it's a bad lynch, but why the hell would we want to lynch Kermit right now. As for the remaining three that you've listed, I wouldn't stand in the way of any of them being lynched (with the exception of Kirby, pending my read of his recent games)

So in the earlier post you implied that Bianca and FN were not the inactives you were thinking of lynching. So, who in this game is inactive to you besides Chick?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There isn't much we can really go off until we vote. I'd be willing to do a read, but the lack of people posting is hurting that.

Oh yeah you, there's been a lot more talking now. Post your reads pls, k thx. You too Farobi.

So you want a policy lynch?

So in the earlier post you implied that Bianca and FN were not the inactives you were thinking of lynching. So, who in this game is inactive to you besides Chick?
there are a few people who I feel are notably quiet (no Clebisnt one of them). Toads and Sensei as examples, and at the time I was writing this, ITYW fit the bill as well. Apple's been quiet but his one post felt townie to me. And no, I'd rather not policy.

there are a few people who I feel are notably quiet (no Clebisnt one of them). Toads and Sensei as examples, and at the time I was writing this, ITYW fit the bill as well. Apple's been quiet but his one post felt townie to me. And no, I'd rather not policy.

Why ITYW over Farobi? I feel like ITYW is at least posting their thoughts more often vs their bff over there. Farobi hasn't said much to me tbh, mostly "uhhh idk anyone here"

Why ITYW over Farobi? I feel like ITYW is at least posting their thoughts more often vs their bff over there. Farobi hasn't said much to me tbh, mostly "uhhh idk anyone here"

ITYW's last post def put them above Farobi, main thing when I was writing that post was that I felt Farobi had more of a in-thread presence

ITYW's last post def put them above Farobi, main thing when I was writing that post was that I felt Farobi had more of a in-thread presence

I don't think an in-thread presence really means much, I'm hoping the fact Farobi is lurking means he will be posting of substance soon. But I'd rather judge by someone's content rather than how active they are with posting meaningless comments.

Waiting for Chick, hope they don't post at the end of today.

Sensai has said little though and pretty much has no ideas despite the fact that at least everyone here has managed to post at least one thought of whats been going on.

I said you were less active than usual.

okay, I'm no longer sus of you for being less active. How ever I'm still sus of you. Looked in to paper mario and you were scum one thing I saw was you wasn't that pushy in that game, how ever in your towns game you were pushy. Not going to use bowie game cause too scum sided.

I'm still on vacation, but I will be home tomorrow and all caught up.... I've been steadily drinking the past 40 hours

Quick thoughts before bed

Townleans(ordered)
Kermit
Kallie
Jacob
Trundle

Sus
Bianca
FN1

okay, I'm no longer sus of you for being less active. How ever I'm still sus of you. Looked in to paper mario and you were scum one thing I saw was you wasn't that pushy in that game, how ever in your towns game you were pushy. Not going to use bowie game cause too scum sided.
Explain to me how I'm not pushing you by saying the activity argument is completely invalid? Now you're bringing up another completely invalid argument in that I'm not being pushy, when it's in fact you, who I'm pushing the most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All in all, you're trying to find arguments to peg me as scum by saying that I'm playing against my Town meta, but everything you're saying is downright false, as evidenced by the way I've played thus far. I won't say that I've played to a specific Town or Scum meta, but I'll tell you that I haven't played the meta you think I have.

I'm more than convinced at this point. Stop poking at straws and make some real arguments.

Explain to me how I'm not pushing you by saying the activity argument is completely invalid? Now you're bringing up another completely invalid argument in that I'm not being pushy, when it's in fact you, who I'm pushing the most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All in all, you're trying to find arguments to peg me as scum by saying that I'm playing against my Town meta, but everything you're saying is downright false, as evidenced by the way I've played thus far. I won't say that I've played to a specific Town or Scum meta, but I'll tell you that I haven't played the meta you think I have.

I'm more than convinced at this point. Stop poking at straws and make some real arguments.

You don't seem to be pushing me a lot. And when you're town you push other players for answers not just focused on one player.

Yes, that's exactly what I do, until somebody does something that warrants the focus, hence why you're the focus right now.

...and, before you try to flip it back by saying "oh but you didn't do the first part so you're clearly scum," you're right. I haven't given that big picture focus just yet because there's nothing to really question. At least, nothing that hasn't already been answered or explained.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can lynch me if you think I'm scum.
Well that's exactly what I'm doing, so you're kind of late on that one. Your little AtE isn't going to work on me.

...and, before you try to flip it back by saying "oh but you didn't do the first part so you're clearly scum," you're right. I haven't given that big picture focus just yet because there's nothing to really question. At least, nothing that hasn't already been answered or explained.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well that's exactly what I'm doing, so you're kind of late on that one. Your little AtE isn't going to work on me.

I'm not using AtE

Quick thoughts before bed

Townleans(ordered)
Kermit
Kallie
Jacob
Trundle

Sus
Bianca
FN1

I'm curious to what in trundle's one post made you think hes town.

@Cleb, besides Kirby and Kermit, who else do you have thoughts on?

To answer Cleb's question, I took Kermit vs. Cleb's interaction as either Scum vs. Town and/or Scum Vs. Scum interaction. These are most likely scenarios for me right now. Also, it could be a Third party vs. Town/Scum.

as for town vs. town interaction, I am feeling it is a low chance it is like that. Just a feeling, not analogy per se.

I have a feeling that karen (kermit) might be third party (and no, not a jester for crying out loud!-zendel if you add jester again arggh!). She did say she has purpose for her play right now.

I don't know Cleb (first time) but for me it recalls the hostility that toads and heydenn had during early rounds of mystic messenger and they turned out to be town. So I am not giving it much notice for now.

My biggest sus is Fireninja (hi!!!) ........... lok j/k... He is a tad bit more careful this time eh?

The other players I am null as of the moment....

can you explain this, do you have 2 scum on this list or one. You contradict yourself.

Back