Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

I don't think you're in game.

giphy.gif

thatsthejoke.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

There isn't much we can really go off until we vote. I'd be willing to do a read, but the lack of people posting is hurting that.

easy, just scumread all the people not posting and they'll remedy that real quick.

/s

Oi evan don't post when you're no playing that's super disrespectful

didn't know that was a rule here, it's very common in other places I play, and I figured it'd be ok if I trolled with non-game related stuff every once in a while, but k

I think Dolby is scum. He seems to be lurking a lot in this thread. And when he is town he acts like town leader but don't see that in this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could see a Dolby/ Cleb scumteam. But then last scum would prob be a newbie in order to make scumteam balanced.

yes, based on interactions. I think Cleb was kinda quiet when he was mafia. In su mafia and Franchise mafia he was very active but don't see that from Cleb in this game so far. But things could change.
Because, you know, 14 posts in under 24 hours shows that I'm not being active. Come back to me when you have a real reason to pocket me as scum.

I've found that Dolby is eternally lurking the Cellar, regardless of if he's in a game or not. You can't sit here and say that him lurking during a game is indicative of scum, since he's literally always lurking.

Unless you think I'm supposed to literally live on this forum like other people, in which case you're sorely mistaken.

Because, you know, 14 posts in under 24 hours shows that I'm not being active. Come back to me when you have a real reason to pocket me as scum.

I've found that Dolby is eternally lurking the Cellar, regardless of if he's in a game or not. You can't sit here and say that him lurking during a game is indicative of scum, since he's literally always lurking.

Dolby lurks more when he's scum. And how am I trying to pocket you?

I'm kinda uneasy with how quickly everybody but Kermit jumped on the whole Jacob/Bowie thing. Mistaking somebody for being in the game is not particularly alignment-indictative, and the fact that so quite a few people jumped on him for such weak logic make me inclined to townlean him.

As for recent Cleb/Kirby interactions, really don't see how that's pocketing. As I stated earlier, there was little from the Kermit/Cleb interactions that stood out to me

Disappointed in lack of activity as of late.

Kermit is a definite townlean, solely for the Jacob interaction. Jacob is townleaned for being to much steam on not enough content. Going to be looking more into Fireninja, as when you look through his post filter, it shows little thought or content. Gut tells me Apple and Kallie are likely town. I want to see more from Chick especially, but there are a good deal of non-contributors

Dolby lurks more when he's scum. And how am I trying to pocket you?

Not tryna defend him or anything but there would be a lot more people who would fit that rule if they get out of that damned invisible mode.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Referring to the lurking sentence*

I suppose pocketing is a poor way to say that; what I meant was the opposite of that, in a way. The way that I was scum-read was extremely dismissive in that case. The same goes for Trundle in one of his posts.

I've been on mobile the entirity of the game so It's extremely difficult to go back through pages when contructing messages, but I promise all my reads and effort is gonna get better when I get to my desktop

(likewise I'm not sure if I missed any posts/questions directed towards me?)(and im at work)

Wait Dolby I've done nothing this game, why are you scum reading me?
That would probably be why.

@Kirby - If you're looking at raw post counts from me, then your method is going to be flawed. Besides, if I recall, I've had Town games here where I've been less active as well (discounting SB Mafia, since I don't count that toward my normal play-style). I don't think it's really going to be indicative of anything.

I'm confused, isnt kirby saying youre active so you're town? My head hurts so maybe I'm reading it wrong.

I think Dolby is scum. He seems to be lurking a lot in this thread. And when he is town he acts like town leader but don't see that in this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could see a Dolby/ Cleb scumteam. But then last scum would prob be a newbie in order to make scumteam balanced.

Though I agree in recent games it seems Dolby wants to lead town more, but in that case the only experienced players in the last game was Dad and Dolby. Well there was Karen too but was quieter than those two. It was neck and neck for one of the two to lead town, and Dolby thought Dad was scum and thus couldnt let Dad lead town.

I always think he lurks regardless though. But I stil see him as active, however I dont think he has to "lead town" this gane because were having a more productive conversation today than past games.

Back