• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

Ok, seriously, why are people sussing Jacob for that? It's clearly a mistake taken from not reading the playerlist. That being said, I don't particularly like Jacob's conclusion on Bianca/FN here

But I feel like the reasoning behind it is fine. Key thing here is that I honestly doubt that Bianca would sus a scummate this early.

Excuse me? You think Jacob saying "I think Bowie is suspicious (I always find him a little sus)" is him reading the playlist incorrectly? He CLEARLY just said that he thinks someone who has 0 posts is suspicious.

By the way this is just me but I could easily see a Jacob/Dolby scum team right now.

I'm townreading Dolby pretty hard right now, his posts feel very similar to all the last few games where he has also been town. However, not seeing his mafia play in awhile makes me nervous. I'm pinning him as town until I have reason to think otherwise.

As for Jacob, I would not have noticed anything if people didn't call it out, but there does seem to be a little hint of apprehensiveness there. The kind of feeling you might get when you want to say one thing but you don't want to out your scum buddies by saying it, so you leave all possibilities open. That's how I felt with his post on xCleb.

As for KermitTea, I'm not sure. She has essentially claimed non-townie thus far but what that entails I'm not sure.

Questions for me?

@Trundle, in case you have the time to read it Smash mafia 2.0 (as scum).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Excuse me? You think Jacob saying "I think Bowie is suspicious (I always find him a little sus)" is him reading the playlist incorrectly? He CLEARLY just said that he thinks someone who has 0 posts is suspicious.

By the way this is just me but I could easily see a Jacob/Dolby scum team right now.

Yeah, I can see maf do it, but I've seen townies do something like 3 separete times in the last year, and I'm pretty sure that he did the same thing back in 2015 (I think it was Reindeer mafia)

@Dolby after practically 2 years do you really think Jacob would make the same mistake as town? And wasn't that practically his first game?

@Dolby after practically 2 years do you really think Jacob would make the same mistake as town? And wasn't that practically his first game?

He played something like 5 games before that, and yes, I do

Thoughts on this game so far.

I think Kermittea is town or TP I don't think she would try and do it early if she was scum.

I think there might be scum in Kermittea or Cleb

FireNinja does seem to want to lay low, the only 2 games I have played with him was in Kat's game and Dan's game. Kat's game he was active and he was town, in Dan's game he was mafia and not very active. This is only 2 games so I'm not going to scumlean you.

Need more posts from Jacob, I see that post Jacob made was a mistake.

Bianca posts feel wishy washy. I think she kinda posts without reading the post she is going to post.

I love how I'm basically getting scum-read based on posts that aren't even mine. :v

I think Kermittea is town or TP I don't think she would try and do it early if she was scum.

FireNinja does seem to want to lay low, the only 2 games I have played with him was in Kat's game and Dan's game. Kat's game he was active and he was town, in Dan's game he was mafia and not very active. This is only 2 games so I'm not going to scumlean you.

Bianca posts feel wishy washy. I think she kinda posts without reading the post she is going to post.

kirby, are u mafia again?? lol

kirby, are u mafia again?? lol

no I'm not.

To answer Cleb's question, I took Kermit vs. Cleb's interaction as either Scum vs. Town and/or Scum Vs. Scum interaction. These are most likely scenarios for me right now. Also, it could be a Third party vs. Town/Scum.

as for town vs. town interaction, I am feeling it is a low chance it is like that. Just a feeling, not analogy per se.

I have a feeling that karen (kermit) might be third party (and no, not a jester for crying out loud!-zendel if you add jester again arggh!). She did say she has purpose for her play right now.

I don't know Cleb (first time) but for me it recalls the hostility that toads and heydenn had during early rounds of mystic messenger and they turned out to be town. So I am not giving it much notice for now.

My biggest sus is Fireninja (hi!!!) ........... lok j/k... He is a tad bit more careful this time eh?

The other players I am null as of the moment....

why are you not so sure?

Boy don't copy me! I described Bianca as wishy washy too. Already piggy backing again eh

Theres a ****ing roleclaiming rule? I thought we said that was stupid. Wtf? I thought Zendel cancelled that?

OMG really... Theres 3 games kinda going on right now and I kept seeing bowies name when skimming other games I guess

But what did Bowie do aleady that made him seem suspicious to you? You seemed to have scumread him solely becauss he always gives you those vibes... which seems like a rather lazy read.

Question to everyone: Does anyone else find what Jacob said about being suspicious of Bowie (who isn't in the game) suspicious?

I believe the fact he thought Bowie was in this game was an innocent mistake, but I'm more curious to why he decided to take the easy route and immediately peg Bowie as scum because "bowie always is suspicious"

>She has essentially claimed non-townie thus far but what that entails I'm not sure.

Did I? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if anything, I feel like Jacob sussing Bowie if anything is indicative of town. When you're scum you have scum buddies to check up on your activity, they've probably discussed who they are going to push and sus beforehand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby:

"I think Kermittea is town or TP I don't think she would try and do it early if she was scum.

I think there might be scum in Kermittea or Cleb"

So you're saying you think Cleb is scum or what?

>She has essentially claimed non-townie thus far but what that entails I'm not sure.

Did I? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if anything, I feel like Jacob sussing Bowie if anything is indicative of town. When you're scum you have scum buddies to check up on your activity, they've probably discussed who they are going to push and sus beforehand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby:

"I think Kermittea is town or TP I don't think she would try and do it early if she was scum.

I think there might be scum in Kermittea or Cleb"

So you're saying you think Cleb is scum or what?

yes, based on interactions. I think Cleb was kinda quiet when he was mafia. In su mafia and Franchise mafia he was very active but don't see that from Cleb in this game so far. But things could change.

If there's a claim rule I will flip a table.

Fireninja Flipping a Table [2017]

giphy.gif

Can't wait for Jacob to sus me for inactivity tee hee heeeeeee don't tell him

Back