• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

'
Do you guys think Cleb is trying to pin an easy lynch on Karen to sheep newbie town, or do you guys think Cleb comes from a more serious mafia background? I took Cleb's reaction as the latter. I thought he was taking Karen quite literally at face value or was annoyed of the ****posting.'

Can't quote because isolating big quotes on mobile is rough and im at mass rn lol but this is in response to kallie

In every game that I've played and observed with xCleb hes been a little (or a lot) difficult because of how different his play style actually is, which I never found to be a bad thing, just harder to read. Some games hes really stubborn and vocal so I think his responses to Kermit this game are pretty normal. but I wouldn't say its his town behavior because I can't recall his mafia bahvior. I think it all comes from his mafia background

- - - Post Merge - - -

it does look like it lol! sorry!

lol bianca ur nuts

'
Do you guys think Cleb is trying to pin an easy lynch on Karen to sheep newbie town, or do you guys think Cleb comes from a more serious mafia background? I took Cleb's reaction as the latter. I thought he was taking Karen quite literally at face value or was annoyed of the ****posting.'

Can't quote because isolating big quotes on mobile is rough and im at mass rn lol but this is in response to kallie

In every game that I've played and observed with xCleb hes been a little (or a lot) difficult because of how different his play style actually is, which I never found to be a bad thing, just harder to read. Some games hes really stubborn and vocal so I think his responses to Kermit this game are pretty normal. but I wouldn't say its his town behavior because I can't recall his mafia bahvior. I think it all comes from his mafia background

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol bianca ur nuts

Cool. Tell me who you think is scum.

'

I've read KermitTea's post and I see nothing wrong with that

anyone remembers superpenguin's ****posting a year or 2 years ago? (Old mafia players anyoneee???) I don't feel the scummy vibe thats all i can think for now I mean im back nigguhs and I dunno much the player/s playstyle yadayada whatever. Aside from early votes and this eh theres nothing much to discuss so yeee

Yeah, but that came mostly from nick. I didn't remember Karen (kermitea) being a ****poster.

Same here tbh and I decided to check previous games (2017)

KermitTea's previous games

The Franchise Wars - Amazon the Doc
Mystic Messenger - (TBA)

I guess people's playstyle changed after 2 years hmmm

NOTE: FN1 and Kermit claim shes Townie
Around 80% who participate in game thinks shes inno for now

How about show us Cleb's activity in previous games just a reference ofc

Cool. Tell me who you think is scum.

Ok lets relax I don't have any scum reads yet the game just started. A little suspicion on Bowie (I always find him sussy), Bianca (Sheeping other's pushes cuz I don't like her responses), and you (because that hostility was extremely unnecessary)

EBWOP
*** NOTE: FN1 and Kermit claim shes Townie in Mystic Messenger Mafia

lol im not good at scumreading...i get sussed instead lol! but such is the nature of the game..as i said hate the game, not the players!

r6b4jMJ.gif

NOTE: FN1 and Kermit claim shes Townie
Around 80% who participate in game thinks shes inno for now

How about show us Cleb's activity in previous games just a reference ofc

I can't pinpoint specific posts mostly because its not easy to find them again through the player search thing, but also because its his all around playstyle that i was referring to. I was just tryna answer kallies question- but my freshest memory of his play style is Super Smash Bros mafia when he was vet but played really risky and inactivity:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?423211-Super-Smash-Brothers-Mafia!-Volume-2-Endgame-Scum-Wins!
lol im not good at scumreading...i get sussed instead lol! but such is the nature of the game..as i said hate the game, not the players!
For what its worth, Day 1 suspicions (especially mine) don't mean a lot in the long run and are usually wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really sorry for unorganization and typos too, now I'm on the beach and its hard to see my phone. I'll be back home tomorrow

Ok lets relax I don't have any scum reads yet the game just started. A little suspicion on Bowie (I always find him sussy), Bianca (Sheeping other's pushes cuz I don't like her responses), and you (because that hostility was extremely unnecessary)

Hi, I think Jacob is scum from this post. He just said Bowie was suspicious when he's not even in the game, like he's looking for a reason to call someone suspicious.

I can't pinpoint specific posts mostly because its not easy to find them again through the player search thing, but also because its his all around playstyle that i was referring to. I was just tryna answer kallies question- but my freshest memory of his play style is Super Smash Bros mafia when he was vet but played really risky and inactivity:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?423211-Super-Smash-Brothers-Mafia!-Volume-2-Endgame-Scum-Wins!

For what its worth, Day 1 suspicions (especially mine) don't mean a lot in the long run and are usually wrong

Cleb's first game? just needed player's playstyle reference thanks :D

Also calling FireNinja suspicious for being "hostile" when Cleb has been insanely hostile to Kermit this entire game?

Hi, I think Jacob is scum from this post. He just said Bowie was suspicious when he's not even in the game, like he's looking for a reason to call someone suspicious.

OMG really... Theres 3 games kinda going on right now and I kept seeing bowies name when skimming other games I guess

I'm not mafia! I'm in this for my town-aligned brethren. I swear.
Thoughts please? It's not enough to just say you're town

Do you consider Bianca and FN1 to be a compatible scum team? Because she said she's sus of FN1(if I'm looking at the post correctly this time)

Zendel: Are there pokemon players in this game or are we all trainers or human characters?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thoughts please? It's not enough to just say you're town

Do you consider Bianca and FN1 to be a compatible scum team? Because she said she's sus of FN1(if I'm looking at the post correctly this time)

We were a scum team remember lol?

Dude, Bowie isn't even in the game.

Pretty sure my first Mafia here was Teletubbies Mafia, though I'm not entirely sure.

Can't do much else than provide that since I'm heading out right now. I'll be back on to catch up a bit more later.

@ Bianca

Not answering this as it has more to do with role flavour than the actual game

Back