Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

I'm curious to what in trundle's one post made you think hes town.

@Cleb, besides Kirby and Kermit, who else do you have thoughts on?
Meta. Town Trundle sounds decent. Maf Trundle is a confusing wreck. I think I made my own catagory for him in my reads for one of the last games, called confusing, between Scumlean and scumread when he was scum solely because he was saying some weird ****

I've been going over some people and here are my thoughts on them, most of which are just gut feelings but still:

SensaiGallade - Little to work with, but overall lack of flavor in their posts. Granted it's day 1 and they are somewhat new to this game. But if i were to pick a side I'm leaning slightly towards maf.

FireNinja1 - i feel like he's laying kinda low, wouldn't object his lynch. At the same time, day 1 has really little to with so i feel u. Despite that I'll be very cautious with him.

Kirby - "I'm lazy when i get a bad role." Could go both ways. Generally feeling town at the moment though.

I could vote for either FN1 or Sensai by the end of today unless something drastic happens. I still can't really tell who among the discussion-leaders could be potential maf, esp considering i dont know whether the balancing with good players being a godfather (if thats still a thing) applies. Or maybe they're all town (Dolby and kallie at the top of my head). I remember Trundle being quite active and a good mafia player the past years so kinda odd he isnt talking much.

yes this is lowkey paranoia right here.

Meta. Town Trundle sounds decent. Maf Trundle is a confusing wreck. I think I made my own catagory for him in my reads for one of the last games, called confusing, between Scumlean and scumread when he was scum solely because he was saying some weird ****

Isn't it too early to tell? He's only posted once or twice. Even as town I remember him being fairly active and giving his thoughts. I know he's not busy because we were talking about coding on the tbt mafia discord (we werent talking about the game fyi) and he said hes free until Sept 8th. He's also been active on discord tonight and posted in general earlier to comment on Cory.

Scum!Trundle could be wacky but I feel like we would need to gather more posts to compare.

I've been going over some people and here are my thoughts on them, most of which are just gut feelings but still:

SensaiGallade - Little to work with, but overall lack of flavor in their posts. Granted it's day 1 and they are somewhat new to this game. But if i were to pick a side I'm leaning slightly towards maf.

Are they new? I thought they were someone who used to play but changed their username..I have no idea who they might be however, but yes I agree with your assessment.

FireNinja1 - i feel like he's laying kinda low, wouldn't object his lynch. At the same time, day 1 has really little to with so i feel u. Despite that I'll be very cautious with him.

If he's town, he shouldn't let himself be lynched because that is anti town. I can only think of one scenario where this would make sense and would be a good play as town, but I doubt he's doing that plan or has that role.

Even if there's not much to do day 1, if you are town, you do not want to hinder your fellow town any longer and have them waste a lynch on you.

FN has done nothing. Bianca contradicted herself in a post, and the early placeholder doesn't help

You know there are some people aside FN and Bianca no one mention SensaiGallade for doing nothing and apple (new player) is awfully quiet but at least he has opinions

On that note, I'm voting for Sensai because of how even the most inactive have given their thoughts at least once.

Besides posting about Evan and how we "shouldnt yell at him for being inactive yet!" at the beginning of day 1, these are the only posts hes made.

It definitely sticks out like a sore thumb in comparison to other people being suspicious. Its something I ould consider worth noting down.

Okay, you noted it down. So that's it? You ignored the Cleb v Karen interaction, given you didn't have to think those two were scum at all and say perhaps Karen was just goofing around, but you ignored it and only answered Ness's question.

You didn't even really answer or explain.

What are the other suspicious things people are doing this game? You already said "in comparison to other people being suspicious"

So why not just tell us what exactly has been suspicious to you elsewhere in this thread? The more discussion (thats relevant to mafia) we have, the better.

There isn't much we can really go off until we vote. I'd be willing to do a read, but the lack of people posting is hurting that.

We can't vote unless we have something to go off of.

You already had a few suspicions so why are you not willing to do a read? You don't have to write an essay like Dad here, all we need are your thoughts.

You know there are some people aside FN and Bianca no one mention SensaiGallade for doing nothing and apple (new player) is awfully quiet but at least he has opinions
I mentioned Sensai...

And Apple2013 is not a new player, that is Trundle.

You know that I literally made a distinction that between the actives and inactives, preferring an inactive lynch, right?

Are they new? I thought they were someone who used to play but changed their username..I have no idea who they might be however, but yes I agree with your assessment.
Yes. It's their 4th game according to an answer made in the RQS.
If he's town, he shouldn't let himself be lynched because that is anti town. I can only think of one scenario where this would make sense and would be a good play as town, but I doubt he's doing that plan or has that role.

Even if there's not much to do day 1, if you are town, you do not want to hinder your fellow town any longer and have them waste a lynch on you.
On theory i agree with this. That's what makes me think he is a good candidate for the lynch. But different strokes different folks etc. If he is actually town & just simply acting the way he is, that would be sad but plausible in a sense that he's just lazing about right now for w/e reason he may have.

Either way im aware of his other signs of scummyness so he's still up in my list of potential lynch candidates.

Yes. It's their 4th game according to an answer made in the RQS.

On theory i agree with this. That's what makes me think he is a good candidate for the lynch. But different strokes different folks etc. If he is actually town & just simply acting the way he is, that would be sad but plausible in a sense that he's just lazing about right now for w/e reason he may have.

Either way im aware of his other signs of scummyness so he's still up in my list of potential lynch candidates.

I would have to look back into FN's old games as mafia, I don't know whether or not he likes mafia moreso than town. I was mostly commenting on how lazy his lack of care is for the game.

If he was mafia, you bet he wouldn't be letting everyone start suspecting him so easily. Instead, he pretty much gave up and will play "however he wants".

So, I was mostly really saying his attitude towards this game and how bad it is makes him seem town to me. I bet if he was mafia he would be a lot more excited about his role and would not be barely here.

If you die as mafia that hurts your team way badly, but lynching a town on d1 isnt as bad as mafia losing potentially 1 KP. Good town should not want to get lynched at all and will fight at it, but I can see FN being an apathetic bad town member and letting himself get lynched because he doesn't care about this game.

ok let me break it down lol!

To answer Cleb's question, I took Kermit vs. Cleb's interaction as either Scum vs. Town and/or Scum Vs. Scum interaction. These are most likely scenarios for me right now. Also, it could be a Third party vs. Town/Scum.

so here i said kermit vs . Cleb

Scum vs. Town
Scum vs. Scum
Third Party vs. Town/Scum

as for town vs. town interaction, I am feeling it is a low chance it is like that. Just a feeling, not analogy per se.

again i dont think this is town vs. town -low chance

I have a feeling that karen (kermit) might be third party (and no, not a jester for crying out loud!-zendel if you add jester again arggh!). She did say she has purpose for her play right now.

karen might be third party...

I don't know Cleb (first time) but for me it recalls the hostility that toads and heydenn had during early rounds of mystic messenger and they turned out to be town. So I am not giving it much notice for now.

Cleb's hostility might be scummy but toads and hyden and you were like that during mystic messenger in terms of people spamming so I am thinking its just him. and I will not notice it now

so to break it down....if my hunch is correct about Karen and Cleb, this could be a Third Party vs. Town/Scum scenario which is in my first paragraph.

My biggest sus is Fireninja (hi!!!) ........... lok j/k... He is a tad bit more careful this time eh?

I am not even gonna justify this lol....

The other players I am null as of the moment....

So, I was mostly really saying his attitude towards this game and how bad it is makes him seem town to me. I bet if he was mafia he would be a lot more excited about his role and would not be barely here.

I would like to note that last time he was scum he pretty much did nothing and was lynched day 2,
after having a fellow scum member lynched D1 (filter), and as town last game, he pretty much spammed up the thread

Thoughts so far:

Btw not quoting because im on mobile

I'm not sure how i feel about the cleb x kermit outbreak that happened earlier in the game. Kermit may of been joking around but could also of been trying to get a reaction from cleb, who acted very aggressively in turn. I could possibly see this as a town lean for kermit and a scum lean for cleb, though i don't think anyone who's scum would act as aggressive as cleb did, so for now kermit is a town lean and cleb is null.

Bianca's instant vote on Ness seems a bit off to me. I dont get why she also contradicted herself in a post earlier today. Initially i did think her votes on Ness possibly meant her town alignment but im not sure about that anymore due to recent events. Null/slight scum.

Jacob's mixeup with Bowie seems like a genuine mistake on his behalf.

This is just after a quick readthrough of the thread so i'll share moreover of my thoughts when i have a proper look.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fire any questions you have at me.

And as for post 295

oh yeah thats true! i meant cleb's hostility (remember when everybody was sassy about spamming the thread--heyden and cleb and you! lol...were sassy about it) ---and you all turned out to be town ha ha

okay this is consistent with my post that I am not taking into consideration's Cleb's hostility because it might just be that and he could turn out to be town...

again consistent

I said.... karen and cleb interaction could be Third Party vs. Town/Scum

Karen (third party ) and Cleb (Town/Scum)

Am I not reading myself correctly? lol!!!

You know that I literally made a distinction that between the actives and inactives, preferring an inactive lynch, right?

Trundle aka Apple2013 is inactive too you know I never mention "lynch inactive player". If so I would have call him out but least he said something. I rather request for a modkill than wasting time voting someone who isnt active in game.

You mention that FN1 did nothing then what about about Sensai then?
Sensai's Activity: http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=7966470

Back