Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

Implied that you played off-site as scum recently imo. Not gonna push this since honestly I don't think that anybody would intentionally withhold the extent of their experience

o whoops well in the second quote I meant more of what I further elaborated in the former

I guess it did change a bit but drastically is a stretch

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're going to make a joke and then get pissed when someone doesn't see it as a joke, then don't make it. You're only wasting your own time.

I can decide how to use my own time :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also >pissed lol
?\_(ツ)_/?

na nice try tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

kek

inb4 Cleb tries to make a push on me
if he does I feel like that's indicative of scum!Cleb

- - - Post Merge - - -

where's the rest of the playerlist

since you've already pegged me as hostile you may as well speculate more what's the harm

- - - Post Merge - - -

u too what do u think I am

I see few worlds in which a non-jester hostile third party claims jester, simply because they have no guarentee of someone backing you up later. This means that you're more likely maf or town. I'm moderately inclined to townlean you for your tone, but I don't like your vote on Ness, though I feel like your explanation on why Ness is fine

oh I didn't even realise that could be a reference LOL
but naaaah I'm not acting in character I didn't really like her in the game haha

Current stances are townlean on Kirby, primarily for bringing up Ness's golden rule (though the vote could be a staged interaction BUT occam's razor).
Don't like the fact that Bianca did a placeholder on Ness this early, mainly on principle. I don't find the vote alignment indicative.
Cleb feels null, though he felt somewhat evasive when I was questioning him about third parties.
Already stated on Kermit
As for Ness, his one good post felt genuine.

As of right now, I don't have particular confidence in these reads, especially as half the game hasn't even spoken yet

I feel like FN is either townie or scum from the way he's entranced

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feel like there is one scum in Cleb/Dolby/Apple2013 for sure. I'll have to revisit later but I'm leaning it in no order for now (given trundle hasn't talked yet)

I know I said I Town lean Dolby before but now I'm not so sure again

DAY 1​

48 Hours left, begin!​

No flavour on day/night posts, I'm on holiday babies! :D

Link to day one pls next time :3

1. How much experience do you have with forum mafia?
I dunno I forgot I don't care
2. What do you think the ratio is?
around more or less 5 scums dunno if theres third party
3. Describe your playstyle
Stupid
4. How do you react to pressure?
fite me if you got teh bullz to fite me
5. Pronouns?
They/them

Day 1 and already starting looks like i missed a lot eh

Okay continuing on it's clear that Kermit just isn't giving a damn right now so until they actually start trying I'm just not going to bother with it.

Bianca, what are your thoughts on that interaction? Clearly you've read it but you've provided nothing in terms of insight thus far.

Dolby, I answered your question as bluntly as I possibly could, and you're calling it evasive? It wasn't me that didn't realize that I answered the question the first time in the way that you meant it, hence why I repeated the same exact post the second time.

Back