Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

>hostile

IMG_2269.JPG

idk what ur thinking dude

I thought Bianca putting a placeholder on me was more of a jokey vote after she explained it, considering she joked about it in the pre-game. She did just commit my Golden Town-Tell of being the first to vote (in like the first 10 minutes of the game) so she gained a ton of towncred just for that.

The same thing can be somewhat applied to Kermit. She is meming around (and voted me for practically no reason) so I doubt someone who would be on the scum team would do something like that. From what I know about Kermit's scum play her alignment can be caught based on an uncomfortable/stressed tone, scum Karen would be smarter than this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ness is Bianca town for you cause she was the first person to vote?

ye

ok to be fair my tone and play style has drastically changed after that one game where I was scum so I don't think I'd be that awk as scum in the future

but even I'd be impressed w myself if I did this as scum kek

what I am most interested in tho is

1- Dolby (who I think knows how I play quite well) actually considers me being jester a possibility and
2- Cleb immediately jumping to conclusions and thinking I'm some kind of hostile party

very interesting :lemon:

1- Dolby (who I think knows how I play quite well) actually considers me being jester a possibility and
2- Cleb immediately jumping to conclusions and thinking I'm some kind of hostile party

why am i not interesting for town-leaning u :(

Not liking the immediate votes on Ness, though I suppose it's something to look into if more people start to come in on it. Kermit's "claim" has me believing he's some sort of hostile party, considering no Jester in their right mind would claim this early unless they had some crazy master plan to win by endgame. By proxy, it's a reason to look into the other vote for Ness as well (can't remember if it was Bianca or Kirby who voted him) as well.
Do you mean to say that Kermit is hostile third or maf in said situation? Yeah, agree that no sensible jester would claim in normal circumstances, but there are a few jester paranoid people after last game (and a whole lot of jester fakeclaims(don't ask))
ok to be fair my tone and play style has drastically changed after that one game where I was scum so I don't think I'd be that awk as scum in the future

Been playing off TBT? I assume that that one game is Smash mafia

Please; I'm not going to sit here and say "oh hey Scum!Kermit wouldn't do this, definitely lock Town" just because of one little thing. All it is is WIFOM, and you're wasting your own energy and image in this game trying to play it.

After what Ness did last game, I think that it's possible, though certainly not likely.

And do you actually view Ness as scummy? I know that it's three hours into the game, but still

and ya I'm just going off tbt I don't play on other forums

- - - Post Merge - - -

After what Ness did last game, I think that it's possible, though certainly not likely.

And do you actually view Ness as scummy? I know that it's three hours into the game, but still

nah I wanted to see how he reacted to me v how he reacted to Bianca

and he seemed a lot more srs when asking Bianca but not to me and idk how I read that just yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please; I'm not going to sit here and say "oh hey Scum!Kermit wouldn't do this, definitely lock Town" just because of one little thing. All it is is WIFOM, and you're wasting your own energy and image in this game trying to play it.

if I know anything about your normal play style it's that you tend to overthink things which is sometimes good and sometimes bad

@Dolby - Yes.

I meant do you think that Kermit's third party, maf, or inclusive to both alignments with that statement (kinda a dumb question, but I want to get more insight)

and ya I'm just going off tbt I don't play on other forums

- - - Post Merge - - -

nah I wanted to see how he reacted to me v how he reacted to Bianca

and he seemed a lot more srs when asking Bianca but not to me and idk how I read that just yet
Then why say your drastically playstyle has changed? Back in the day I'd constantly commit myself to being more active, then just find myself lurking.

I meant do you think that Kermit's third party, maf, or inclusive to both alignments with that statement (kinda a dumb question, but I want to get more insight)

Then why say your drastically playstyle has changed? Back in the day I'd constantly commit myself to being more active, then just find myself lurking.

when did I say it drastically changed

I just said if I ever happen to be scum again it won't be as easy to tell cause I won't play like that game again (in reference to ness saying as scum my tone is serious/awk or something I forgot what exact words he used)

if I know anything about your normal play style it's that you tend to overthink things which is sometimes good and sometimes bad
Look somebody caught me overthinking about them literally saying they're Jester.

There's nothing to overthink here. You literally made the statement that you were Jester, and I acted on that. Don't get your ass in a twist over it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Dolby - Yes.

Look somebody caught me overthinking about them literally saying they're Jester.

There's nothing to overthink here. You literally made the statement that you were Jester, and I acted on that. Don't get your ass in a twist over it.

1- chillax
2- !!!!1!1!!1!1!1!1!!!! or should I be more specific and use /s instead

when did I say it drastically changed

I just said if I ever happen to be scum again it won't be as easy to tell cause I won't play like that game again (in reference to ness saying as scum my tone is serious/awk or something I forgot what exact words he used)

Implied that you played off-site as scum recently imo. Not gonna push this since honestly I don't think that anybody would intentionally withhold the extent of their experience

Damn Cleb, you're starting to get a little aggitated there. Don't be a salty sailor ;;

1- chillax
2- !!!!1!1!!1!1!1!1!!!! or should I be more specific and use /s instead
If you're going to make a joke and then get pissed when someone doesn't see it as a joke, then don't make it. You're only wasting your own time.

Back