• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

HEL YEAH IM HYPED

#NORQTRAIN

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?
CDT, and use any
2. How do you react to people attacking you?
defend myself
3. What will you be known for in this game?
try and be active
4. What do you think the town to mafia to 3rd party ratio is?
3 scum 12 townies
5. Name the scum team, go. Kermittea, Toads, and Chick

huehuehuehuehue

guys I'm so excited to play I finally got a role that I've never gotten before!1!1!1!!1!!!1!1!!!1!

mafia pls don't kill me!1!!!!1!! kthx!1!!1!!

This is personally embarassing as I legit have no idea what Karen is trying to accomplish (I mean, I have some possibilities, but besides that I'm lost)

Though I want to know if they legit think that Ness is scum, and if anyone intends to answer either RQS

If Kermittea is jester we don't lynch her.

^^^^^If anyone claims jest, they should be vig shot. A lynch of a known jester is pretty much a policy and tells us nothing

I don't think that Kermit being a jester is particularly likely, though it is a possibility I am considering

1. How much experience do you have with forum mafia?
Not disclosing
2. What do you think the ratio is?
1:3.5ish, err less scum with more TPs and more scum with more PRs
3. Describe your playstyle
I'm not self-metaing
4. How do you react to pressure?
Go ahead and find out.
5. Pronouns?
Male, so male pronouns.

RQS:

1. Probaly idk like 40 something kek
2. More than likely 11:3:1, but it wouldn't surprise me if there's 4 mafia since Zendel is a first time host (no offense)
3. Idk what my playstyle is at this point mostly just garbage and being super playful but when I'm in the mood I'm pretty serious
4. I usually get kinda mad because I'm a bit sensitive (I try to show it less) but otherwise I'll usually ignore it
5. He/him/daddy

1. Only early games I have no idea how mafia evolved anymore.

2. We are only 15 so im thinking a there'll be not more than 4 mafia.

3. Erratic and stupid.

4. Do it if you got any balls.

5. Your majesty, His majesty :rolleyes:

lol dolby if u think I'd play like that as jester I'm disappointed tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

(but you could be right!!!1!1!1!1!!1!!!)

:lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

RQS:

1. Probaly idk like 40 something kek
2. More than likely 11:3:1, but it wouldn't surprise me if there's 4 mafia since Zendel is a first time host (no offense)
3. Idk what my playstyle is at this point mostly just garbage and being super playful but when I'm in the mood I'm pretty serious
4. I usually get kinda mad because I'm a bit sensitive (I try to show it less) but otherwise I'll usually ignore it
5. He/him/daddy

Hi I voted for you

Only gonna answer Dolby's RQs, since they're basically Kirby RQs 2.0.

1. How much experience do you have with forum mafia?
I've lost track at this point honestly, but I'm closing in on a hundred games fairly quickly.

2. What do you think the ratio is?
With 15 players, 3 Mafia makes the most sense, regardless of if there are Third-Parties or not.

3. Describe your playstyle.
Which one? :p

4. How do you react to pressure?
I'd like to think I'm fairly rational about it. If someone is doing something irrational in their pressuring, I'm obviously going to call them out on their ****.

5. Pronouns?
Cleb, Cleb, Cleb

~~~

Not liking the immediate votes on Ness, though I suppose it's something to look into if more people start to come in on it. Kermit's "claim" has me believing he's some sort of hostile party, considering no Jester in their right mind would claim this early unless they had some crazy master plan to win by endgame. By proxy, it's a reason to look into the other vote for Ness as well (can't remember if it was Bianca or Kirby who voted him) as well.

Back