• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

Thoughts please? It's not enough to just say you're town

Do you consider Bianca and FN1 to be a compatible scum team? Because she said she's sus of FN1(if I'm looking at the post correctly this time)

its realistically possible to have them both on a scum team. Bianca probably understands the idea of sussing a teammate

its realistically possible to have them both on a scum team. Bianca probably understands the idea of sussing a teammate

Nope. it was never my playstyle lol..i suss on potential scums period lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

that actually led to our failure as a scum team ..lots of bussin goin on..

- - - Post Merge - - -

and tbh i have a feeling most of the mafia are laying low right now

Thoughts please? It's not enough to just say you're town

ATM my current town-reads are ITookYourWaffles (hi) and Kermittea. Actually would've townread like 2-3 more people but upon further review I'm not putting them on my safe zone just yet cause of little things to work with + uncertainty how some of u guys play mafia before.

I think Bianca's general behavior coincides with the way i think she acts out of the game. Neutral on her lynching cause whether she'll flip town or not the posts backing up that movement is a decent enough indicator to find some clues. N e s s is still iffy for me cause i have nothing to work with regarding them really. Thats all atm im going to bed :lemon:

Question to everyone: Does anyone else find what Jacob said about being suspicious of Bowie (who isn't in the game) suspicious?

Ok lets relax I don't have any scum reads yet the game just started. A little suspicion on Bowie (I always find him sussy), Bianca (Sheeping other's pushes cuz I don't like her responses), and you (because that hostility was extremely unnecessary)

1. Has Bowie even posted yet?
2. Sick OMGUS, tell me more.

Jeebus at all these new terminologies lol

I was lowkey not taking that Jacob claim seriously but now i wouldnt be surprised if he flipped maf. lets bring up the torches b o i s (and girls)

Question to everyone: Does anyone else find what Jacob said about being suspicious of Bowie (who isn't in the game) suspicious?

It definitely sticks out like a sore thumb in comparison to other people being suspicious. Its something I ould consider worth noting down.

ness u know if i was mafia i would be a little more careful!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

god thats so embarassing

Ok, seriously, why are people sussing Jacob for that? It's clearly a mistake taken from not reading the playerlist. That being said, I don't particularly like Jacob's conclusion on Bianca/FN here
But I feel like the reasoning behind it is fine. Key thing here is that I honestly doubt that Bianca would sus a scummate this early.

I'm townreading Dolby pretty hard right now, his posts feel very similar to all the last few games where he has also been town. However, not seeing his mafia play in awhile makes me nervous. I'm pinning him as town until I have reason to think otherwise.

As for Jacob, I would not have noticed anything if people didn't call it out, but there does seem to be a little hint of apprehensiveness there. The kind of feeling you might get when you want to say one thing but you don't want to out your scum buddies by saying it, so you leave all possibilities open. That's how I felt with his post on xCleb.

As for KermitTea, I'm not sure. She has essentially claimed non-townie thus far but what that entails I'm not sure.

Questions for me?

Back