• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia: Trouble in Alola (Day 2)

I have no idea why you would mention that this is your plan or reference your role early game, I have a few guesses to what you may be but I'd rather not give scum any leads. That is, if you're not scum anyway.

At least, a jester could be our third party (if we have one) but I was more leaning towards a survivor or serial killer. But I think thats a little too obvious.

I guess time will tell, anyway.

oh well

or maybe I can cause I have nothing to lose

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, but that came mostly from nick. I didn't remember Karen (kermitea) being a ****poster.

Also no, Oath no longer works on the wiki. It hasn't been updated since November 2016.

recommended reading: mystic messenger mafia

To answer Cleb's question, I took Kermit vs. Cleb's interaction as either Scum vs. Town and/or Scum Vs. Scum interaction. These are most likely scenarios for me right now. Also, it could be a Third party vs. Town/Scum.

as for town vs. town interaction, I am feeling it is a low chance it is like that. Just a feeling, not analogy per se.

I have a feeling that karen (kermit) might be third party (and no, not a jester for crying out loud!-zendel if you add jester again arggh!). She did say she has purpose for her play right now.

I don't know Cleb (first time) but for me it recalls the hostility that toads and heydenn had during early rounds of mystic messenger and they turned out to be town. So I am not giving it much notice for now.

My biggest sus is Fireninja (hi!!!) ........... lok j/k... He is a tad bit more careful this time eh?

The other players I am null as of the moment....

Quick question we cant confirm/deny if we're townie now? I dont get the roleclaiming rule

Quick question we cant confirm/deny if we're townie now? I dont get the roleclaiming rule

I think you confirm/deny townie why not. The problem , I think, was massive roleclaiming of third party and blue roles right away?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*can confirm

Claiming now would be dumb for anyone.... blue roles will get targeted right away before they can do any good for town, claiming townie is dumb in general because without any content to back that with you just look like you are trying to get on good graces with everyone which is a sign of mafia.

You claim mafia right now if it is true though and save us some trouble :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can claim* EBWOP

Could be just noobishness, but I don't like the two contradictions in Bianca's latest post. First calling Karen/Cleb scum v town, then saying that it reminded her of a town v town last game, then backing down and saying FN1(who was outside the interaction) as her top sus. Last bit is significant bc it's a shift while writing the pos.. Sus for it

I was hoping to get more from Karen/Cleb interactions, but my opinions are pretty much the same as last night, mainly because it turned into play style talk

Could be just noobishness, but I don't like the two contradictions in Bianca's latest post. First calling Karen/Cleb scum v town, then saying that it reminded her of a town v town last game, then backing down and saying FN1(who was outside the interaction) as her top sus. Last bit is significant bc it's a shift while writing the pos.. Sus for it

I was hoping to get more from Karen/Cleb interactions, but my opinions are pretty much the same as last night, mainly because it turned into play style talk

Dolby, I said the chance of it becoming town vs. town is least likely for me ...thats what I meant in my post lol!

and FN1's is a joke lol, but I did notice he was more careful this time..just noticing it...not sure if it is significant or not

Dolby, I said the chance of it becoming town vs. town is least likely for me ...thats what I meant in my post lol!

and FN1's is a joke lol, but I did notice he was more careful this time..just noticing it...not sure if it is significant or not

For the first bit, I'm referring to where you talk about Cleb, and the whole situation reminding you of a townvtown, not the paragraph saying town v town is most likely. Said paragraph feels odd, given you already said that the sitch was least likely
Ok, def didn't see the second part, yeah that's on me (someone give me Cliff notes thanks)

For the first bit, I'm referring to where you talk about Cleb, and the whole situation reminding you of a townvtown, not the paragraph saying town v town is most likely. Said paragraph feels odd, given you already said that the sitch was least likely
Ok, def didn't see the second part, yeah that's on me (someone give me Cliff notes thanks)

oh yeah thats true! i meant cleb's hostility (remember when everybody was sassy about spamming the thread--heyden and cleb and you! lol...were sassy about it) ---and you all turned out to be town ha ha

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah thats true! i meant cleb's hostility (remember when everybody was sassy about spamming the thread--heyden and cleb and you! lol...were sassy about it) ---and you all turned out to be town ha ha

damnit EBWOP lol *Zendel not cleb

Lol, that last part is scummy as heck... where you want people to notice how suspicious something is without actually backing it up with any merit. It's too early to tel if you are scum or nah, but if you are going to vote for someone and make a case on someone then commit to it, don't give us this wishy washy stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I shoulda said wishiwashi to get the relevant Pok?mon pun in that last post

Lol, that last part is scummy as heck... where you want people to notice how suspicious something is without actually backing it up with any merit. It's too early to tel if you are scum or nah, but if you are going to vote for someone and make a case on someone then commit to it, don't give us this wishy washy stuff

I just say what i think at the moment lol. I am trying to help town i promise lol

Back