• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Sophie's Little Knick Knack Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I can :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I sent the 4 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much :)

Your welcome , enjoy your items. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything must go. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything needs to go

do you still have the silver axe?

I don't have a silver axe , It's not on my list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Changed the prices of some items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get four of the iron garden chairs, one iron garden table, ice-cream display, and shaved ice lamp? Thank you!

Hi! Could I get four of the iron garden chairs, one iron garden table, ice-cream display, and shaved ice lamp? Thank you!

Yes of course , just let me do Brooklynemogirl's order first and then I'll do yours straight after.

When you get a moment could I order the pink wetsuit from you please my dear? :)

Alrighty! Mine is going to be 70 TBT correct?

Yup correct , okay I've got your order and added you

please open your gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

When you get a moment could I order the pink wetsuit from you please my dear? :)

Yes of course , I've added you.

Hi again! I'm looking through the items you dropped off and I thought you had an ice-cream display? I got the ice cream case, and I'm hoping that you happen to have the display instead?

Hi again! I'm looking through the items you dropped off and I thought you had an ice-cream display? I got the ice cream case, and I'm hoping that you happen to have the display instead?

Omg I'm so sorry I dropped off the wrong item , yes I do have a ice cream display
open your gates and I'll send it and if you want I can give you some TBT back for the mistake.
:(

Aww don't worry about the TBT! I'll go ahead and open mybgates again for you ❤ thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg im so sorry!! Did you want the ice cream case back?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you sure you don't want any TBT , and no I don't want the ice cream case back.

Yes I'm all good :) thank you for the offer though! And okie!

Aww don't worry about the TBT! I'll go ahead and open mybgates again for you ❤ thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg im so sorry!! Did you want the ice cream case back?

Are you sure you don't want any TBT , and no I don't want the ice cream case back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back