Shop Sophie's Little Knick Knack Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you still have the silver axe?

I don't have a silver axe , It's not on my list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Changed the prices of some items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get four of the iron garden chairs, one iron garden table, ice-cream display, and shaved ice lamp? Thank you!

When you get a moment could I order the pink wetsuit from you please my dear? :)

Hi again! I'm looking through the items you dropped off and I thought you had an ice-cream display? I got the ice cream case, and I'm hoping that you happen to have the display instead?

Hi again! I'm looking through the items you dropped off and I thought you had an ice-cream display? I got the ice cream case, and I'm hoping that you happen to have the display instead?

Omg I'm so sorry I dropped off the wrong item , yes I do have a ice cream display
open your gates and I'll send it and if you want I can give you some TBT back for the mistake.
:(

Aww don't worry about the TBT! I'll go ahead and open mybgates again for you ❤ thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg im so sorry!! Did you want the ice cream case back?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you sure you don't want any TBT , and no I don't want the ice cream case back.

Yes I'm all good :) thank you for the offer though! And okie!

Aww don't worry about the TBT! I'll go ahead and open mybgates again for you ❤ thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg im so sorry!! Did you want the ice cream case back?

Are you sure you don't want any TBT , and no I don't want the ice cream case back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back