• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

10 TBT Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giveaway threads with posting are allowed. Oblivia even posted here a few pages ago and said that this giveaway was generous (two balloon collectibles were given away before).

Giveaway threads with posting are allowed. Oblivia even posted here a few pages ago and said that this giveaway was generous (two balloon collectibles were given away before).

Alright, I thought they were disallowed since it's random spam. Still, I'm not sure if all this is worth 10 TBT. :confused: :p

This'll take a while to finish, so I suggest we double nuke this thread with posts.

You have a boat made out of one hundred pieces. Every day, you replace a piece and set aside the old one. After one hundred days have passed, you take the one hundred old pieces and build a boat identical to your current one. Which boat is the original one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back