AC Mobile speculation

Yuckaiju

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4205-4206-3432
Silver Mailbox
I couldn't find a thread about the upcoming mobile game. I am sure there will be a dedicated section when the time comes, but in the meantime, wondering what people are thinking.

Will it be a town sim "regular" type AC game, or something different?

Also it has been suggested AC will be present on the Switch in some context. Further it has been suggested the mobile will integrate with other formats. Will there be multiple AC releases coming up then? Will Mobile integrate with NL?

In general I am excited for AC Mobile, and I am hoping since it keeps getting delayed, they are gonna have it really polished when it does finally come out. I feel like the quality of the other Nintendo/DeNA mobile games have been solid so am optimistic.

I hope it's not a full-on game.
I wouldn't bother getting it.

Playing NL is enough. :-/

I really hope it has something to do with Animal Crossing Switch. If it will lead into another New Leaf update, I think I will give up on Nintendo forever. New Leaf is done, next.

I'm so excited for the mobile update! I would probably never get off my phone tbh~!

Also, I'm praying that the next AC release is also available for the DS because I would only get a switch to play the newest AC.

I am hoping it's similar to ACNL but mini for the phone. Sure there would need to be less features since it's a phone game but I'm still down with it!

I'm thinking just a bunch of mini games like puzzle league. I also think it will connect with your Switch's town -maybe a way to check up on what bugs you've caught? Or what the weather is like? Perhaps a way to chat to your best friends when you're not playing? (if they keep that feature)

Back