• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you drinking right now?

Psydye

music junkie, bookworm and Metroid fanboy
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7007-0018-0241
Mystery Heart Balloon Token
Mystery New Balloon Token
Red Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Pink Balloon
Throwing Beans
Toy Hammer Rental
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I'm enjoying some Hawaiian Punch, the red kind.

I didn't realize people still drink hawaiian punch. I drink just water.

Used some nice chocolate milk to take my antibiotic.
now im drinking some evian water

I just came out of a Circle K gas station. I made a mix that is about 1/3 of Brisk strawberry melon juice and 2/3 Minute Maid lemonade. It's pretty much just strawberry lemonade... with melon.

Currently drinking water. Just got back from a tiring day. :'D

I just came out of a Circle K gas station. I made a mix that is about 1/3 of Brisk strawberry melon juice and 2/3 Minute Maid lemonade. It's pretty much just strawberry lemonade... with melon.

Hey cool! I bought a drink from my local Circle K, too. Took a long walk home from school, so I got Gatorade. Kinda finished it just now.

Ice water. It's my go-to drink of choice. Can't drink it room temp, gotta have loads of ice! I have it in a giant thermal cup and I re-fill it a few times a night. =D

i'm drinking a "summer fruits" drink

it kinda just tastes like blackcurrant but whatever

Coffee.

just had some Proviva.. fermented oat thing, with the raspberry and pomegranate flavour.

Back