• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are some good digital art pads?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I'm not sure what there actually called, those tablets you hook up to your computer to draw with.
I'm more of a pencil and paper type of gal so ease of use would be helpful.
Under $100 because I don't draw that much anymore.
I'm not sure I would ever even use it, I love the feeling and controls of real life drawing.

if this isn't were this goes, let me know, I'll close the tread

They're just called drawing tablets.

Wacom tablet for $71.27

This is what I've been using.There is other brands but I've always used Wacom. It works just as well as the bigger expensive versions.

I use a Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch, had it for years and its nearly falling apart but still works. And I think it had been that long that they aren't selling them any more. >:
Anyway I recommend a Wacom tablet if its your first one. The cheapest I can find one is for ?60 on Amazon, if you do get one it will take a while to get use to drawing on one, it might feel a bit weird at first but I recommend sticking to one if you want to do some digital art.

I currently use a Wacom Intuos it's pretty inexpensive and it's really good! It takes some time to get used to, but defiantly worth the money for a beginner.

do you have an ipad or a tablet? I know a lot of people who draw on those and the results are great!

Back