• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibo Villager Question

Alyx

Covered in bees
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6631-3882-4998
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
So, I haven't had the chance to find out for myself, but if you scan in a villager (and replace an unwanted villager with it), will the Amiibo villager move into the same spot the old villager was in?

In my case, almost every time. If they don't, they will move beside, behind, and in front of you.

Don't do it!

I ruined my town with amiibo's.

Took ALL my grass moving them around.

they'll normally move in the same spot, but you can always plot reset them into the spot you want if they don't move there first try. also fair warning, but be careful with amiibo villagers. a lot of members on here have been having trouble with getting them to move out once scanning them in. some even taking months to move out, or having to use an amiibo to move them out. anyway, i hope this helped :rolleyes:

I had them move in around the same spot. Not in the exact same spot but really close. Like a few squares, up, down, left, right, etc.

Back