• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I made an Animal Crossing cursor! Thoughts?

iuuv

Stalk Market Apprentice
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
ACCursor.jpg

Here's the .CUR file!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I messed up and uploaded the version without the shadow. Uploading the new one in a second

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=88236642677641710967 Here is the one with the shadow

Aw! It's pretty cute. It reminds me when customisable cursors were the hip thing in the 2000s. It reads nice.

If I had a computer I'd definitely use it!

Aw! It's pretty cute. It reminds me when customisable cursors were the hip thing in the 2000s. It reads nice.

*cough*cursormania*cough*
or "free epic cursors for windows xp toolbar for internet explorer 6 no virus no survery 2006"

This is a really nice cursor. Normally I just stick to the default cursor but this is very good.

Oh my god! Custom cursors! I remember when these were sooo popular to have and make! We should bring them back! :D

It looks very cute! ^^

It looks really cute! there's not too many ac related cursors out there, so this is the first i've seen of it. But you did a really great job on it!

Cute! Reminds me of the old one I did for the AC Wiki a while ago...

Back