• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you laugh at jokes more than once?

Yep, I'm always still laughing at something after everyone else has finished having a giggle.

I even laugh everytime my boyfriend farts.
So now imagine a good joke.
Yeah, I will laugh more than once.. (͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Last edited:
My favorite jokes are running gags, so I guess?

For some things I can. Rarely, I see a video which I think I've laughed at about 10 times already. Others I'm just like 'meh' from the second time lel

I'm still laughing at the worst (and I mean worst) joke I've ever heard from months ago

It depends on the joke. There are things my fiance has said that still crack me up when I think about them but more often than not I laugh a bit then it's over.

I honestly have the worst short term memory so I'm sure I've laughed at tons of jokes more than onc... sorry, what was I talking about again? I have the worst short term memory.

Last edited:
A better question would be if I found my own jokes funny. And I do...for far, far too long.

I do, but then again I tend to laugh at jokes even when they aren't funny. I guess the concept makes me laugh.

Back