• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you laugh at jokes more than once?

Twisterheart

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Whenever you hear or see something funny, are you able to laugh at it more than once?

I can't. Once I see something funny, every time I see or hear it after that it doesn't make me laugh anymore. I could still like the joke, but the fact I know what's coming kind of takes the humor out of it.

Unfortunately yes. I laugh if it's redundant or stupid. I laugh at my own jokes. I have no shame.

Yes. I always laugh at stupid things

Yes definitely. Once I asked my friend to draw angry eyebrows on this picture of a sock puppet because "it'd be funny" and he did so and I couldn't stop laughing. Then weeks later, we were talking over voice chat and he said "you still find that funny?" and I said yes, while laughing obviously. Even now thinking about it makes me smile a little, haha.

I can send a meme so many times, and still find it hilarious

Last edited:
Yes, even if I'm not really hearing it again but maybe thinking about it even. If it's a good joke it will usually continue to get me. Most of the proof being that I can re-watch a movie 100 times and laugh each time. Every time Hei Hei realizes he's on the boat and screams, I laugh so freaking hard, I'm smiling right now thinking about it.

Yes, and some things stop being funny, but with repetition circle around to being funny again!

Yeah, but only if it's something really stupid. Not like a joke or anything

Yeah, I do. I laugh very easily, and usually it's at the most stupid things. Sometimes it's even at my own stupid jokes that I've told someone, and I won't stop thinking about it and I'll smile to myself constantly.
It's so lame haha.

Yes definitely. Once I asked my friend to draw angry eyebrows on this picture of a sock puppet because "it'd be funny" and he did so and I couldn't stop laughing. Then weeks later, we were talking over voice chat and he said "you still find that funny?" and I said yes, while laughing obviously. Even now thinking about it makes me smile a little, haha.

I can send a meme so many times, and still find it hilarious

Have you ever tried putting googly eyes on inanimate objects? It's a blast. One time I put them on my tongue though and it looked like I had a silly worm inside my mouth... I took a pic and if I see it again I can't help but laugh.

Have you ever tried putting googly eyes on inanimate objects? It's a blast. One time I put them on my tongue though and it looked like I had a silly worm inside my mouth... I took a pic and if I see it again I can't help but laugh.

Honestly, that's even better than putting angry eyebrows on inanimate objects

I laugh all too easily, and not a small laugh either. Make it funny enough, like really funny, and you can break me. I'll end up laughing for easily 30 seconds straight, with tears on my face.

yeah.
I have been watching the same south park episodes for years and I still laugh every time, even though I seen it over 100 times. (literally)

I have a hard time with stopping my laughs at things. I'm usually the one who finishes laughing after everyone else is already done!

I guess not? Jokes that make me laugh are usually unpredictable. It gets annoying when people try milking it over and over then they're just trying too hard to be funny.

My code of humor is to never let a joke carry on too long or reuse it. If it's a meme kind of thing or reference there's plenty of times you can use that and it's still funny. I like to mix things up so I'll rarely if ever use the same joke twice.

Yeah, I do especially when I remember like it comes out again from nowhere. It also depends upon the person if they're naturally funny or they've delivered it in the most funny way.

yes, like when resetti trys to warn me for saying ass :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

and then takes away 20 pf my tbt

Back