• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Mafia Game Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Type: Experimental
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Kingdom Hearts
Out of Thread Communication: Nope

Put others who have already posted on the other thread at a higher priority than this one, though. I don't wanna just jump ahead of all of them.

Game Type: Experimental
Theme: Kingdom Hearts
Out of Thread Communication: Nope

Put others who have already posted on the other thread at a higher priority than this one, though. I don't wanna just jump ahead of all of them.

I need to let you know if you're gonna have a crazy or untested setup, you'll need either a co-host or someone to look over your game. This is just so the game can go as smoothly as it can, but you can figure that out when the time comes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm assuming that the people who put up games before this month aren't able to host for the time being. if this is not the case please let me know. You can also resubmit it if you'd still like to host, but later on.

I need to let you know if you're gonna have a crazy or untested setup, you'll need either a co-host or someone to look over your game. This is just so the game can go as smoothly as it can, but you can figure that out when the time comes.
Just experimental because the system I use for roles (role names and actions are big ones, actually) is a lot different than what I've seen here. I've got enough hosting experience to balance games fairly well.

Game Type: Main
Co-Hosts: Toadsworthy
Theme: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Out of Thread Communication: No

Game Type: Main
Theme: Gotham/Batman
Out of Thread Communication: No

If anyone would like to co-host please pm me if not, then I'll do it by myself. No worries. c:

I'll be setting a thread up soon but sign ups won't begin until the other games are completed.

Last edited:
Everything updated so far. if this thread can get stickied- that'd be great :)

My game is intended to be a main not a newbie game!

Not sure on sticky. Did you talk to Tom before starting this? As I had intended to post a new one if he was unwilling to continue.

Last edited:

Not sure on sticky. Did you talk to Tom before starting this? As I had intended to post a new one if he was unwilling to continue.

Okay I'll fix it then. I believe you mentioned it before my game, so I'll put it on spot 2, if you're good with that.

Also what is the theme of it?

Yeah I had asked him before I made it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back