• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ♡ Orange/Black/Gold Hybrids ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrillingprince

Bells
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (158) +
I'm looking for any orange or black flowers, as well as gold roses, white carnations, and jacobs ladders

ill give 2TBT per black/orange hybrid and white carnation, and 3TBT per gold rose/jacobs ladder

Last edited:
The breeds don't matter right? I can get you 13 orange flowers. :)

yeah that's great! is it alright if i deliver? I can come over whenever you're ready

Hello~
I can get you
5 orange roses
15 golden roses
10 white carnations
For 75 tbt (I could take off tbt for igb if you want ~ rate 1 tbt = 200k igb)

I have four orange cosmos, five orange roses, and four orange tulips. And whenever you are able to trade, VM me.

If you end up needing more orange hybrids, I have another 19. :) (6 roses, 6 cosmos, three tulips, and four pansies.)

just checked again and i actually have 11 black roses and 4 black tulips! ^^ i'm free whenever you're available, just let me know

I have 10 gold roses, 5 orange pansies, 17 orange cosmos, and 20 orange roses I'm willing to part with :)

if you want any of them, let me know!

I have 10 gold roses, 5 orange pansies, 17 orange cosmos, and 20 orange roses I'm willing to part with :)

if you want any of them, let me know!

can i take the 10 gold roses, 5 orange pansies, and 17 orange cosmos? 74TBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back